• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I qualify for PC again?

In summary, "Not Sure Where to Post This" is a phrase used when someone is unsure which category or forum to post their question or topic in. It is important to post in the correct category or forum to ensure that your post is seen by the appropriate audience, increase the chances of receiving relevant responses, and keep the forum organized. It is generally not recommended to post the same question in multiple categories or forums. To determine which category or forum to post in, take some time to browse and read the descriptions of different categories or forums. If you accidentally post in the wrong category or forum, you can reach out to a moderator or administrator for assistance in moving your post or delete it and repost it in the correct location.
friesfamily98
Hi! I am not sure where to post this and apologize in advance if it is in the wrong location. I signed up w/PC May 2008 and never qualified due to my hectic schedule. When I call an automated line it tells me I am "inactive". Do I need to resign with PC or can I simply put in an order to qualify? What is the trail to qualify again? Thanks in advance for any help or advice! Have a great night!

I believe you just have to put in an order to qualify. After 1 year, you are no longer a consultant, and have to re-sign. After April, it turns to 6mos and then you have to re-sign.And you need $1250 or 4 shows to qualify...

If you turn in $200 before it has been 12 months you will be active. This will change to 6 months in April. If you resign you need to buy a new kit and sign up again. If you just turn in the show they will consider you active.

1. What exactly does "Not Sure Where to Post This" mean?

"Not Sure Where to Post This" is a phrase used when someone is unsure which category or forum to post their question or topic in. It indicates that the person is seeking guidance on where their post would be most appropriate.

2. Why is it important to post in the correct category or forum?

Posting in the correct category or forum ensures that your post will be seen by the appropriate audience and increases the chances of receiving relevant responses and assistance. It also helps keep the forum organized and makes it easier for others to find information.

3. Can I post the same question in multiple categories or forums?

It is generally not recommended to post the same question in multiple categories or forums. This can lead to duplicate responses and confusion for those trying to help. Instead, choose the most relevant category or forum for your post.

4. How do I know which category or forum to post in?

Take some time to browse the different categories or forums and read the descriptions. This will give you an idea of the types of topics and questions that are typically posted there. If you are still unsure, you can always reach out to a moderator or administrator for guidance.

5. What should I do if I accidentally posted in the wrong category or forum?

If you realize that you have posted in the wrong category or forum, you can reach out to a moderator or administrator to see if they can move your post to the correct location. Alternatively, you can delete your post and repost it in the appropriate place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Molly Jo