• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cutoff Dates for New Consultant Kit Catalogs

In summary, the cutoff date for ordering a new consultant kit catalog is the last day of the month. After the cutoff date has passed, no new orders can be processed. You can choose between the current or next season's catalog for your kit, but availability may differ between catalogs. If you want to order for a specific future month, you can request it at the time of your order. To check the status of your order, log into your Pampered Chef account or contact customer service.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
Does anyone know what the cutoff dates are for the catalog changes in the New Consultant Kit? For example, if they sign today they get only the Fall/Winter catalogs. But, on what date do they start getting both sets of catalogs? And on what date do they only get the new catalogs? I seem to have someone sign every season during this time frame, and I inevitably always tell them the wrong thing, unintentionally of course!!

someone just posted the answer to this the other day...I'm not sure which thread. Maybe do a search. I can't remember the dates. I'll see if I can find the thread...

It's called "Recruiting and Paperwork", in the recruiting section.

Thanks!! I am glad someone else has the same problems as me!!

I just copied this information from that thread for you:Every agreement submitted up to Jan. 31st get's ALL fall/winter paperwork.Every agreement submitted between February 1st and February 22nd get's both Fall/Winter AND Spring/Summer.Every agreement submitted after February 22nd get's ALL Spring/Summer.

Thanks so much!! I let her know, we'll see how it works out. Either way, I will have a new team member sometime in February!!

What are the cutoff dates for ordering a new consultant kit catalog?

The cutoff date for ordering a new consultant kit catalog is the last day of the month. For example, if you want to order a kit for the month of June, the cutoff date would be May 31st.

Can I still order a new consultant kit catalog after the cutoff date?

Unfortunately, no. Once the cutoff date has passed, we are unable to process any new consultant kit catalog orders. We recommend ordering early to ensure you receive your kit in a timely manner.

Can I choose which catalog I want for my new consultant kit?

Yes, you can choose between the current season's catalog or the next season's catalog for your new consultant kit. However, please keep in mind that the availability of certain products may differ between catalogs.

What if I want to order a new consultant kit catalog for a specific month in the future?

If you want to order a new consultant kit catalog for a future month, you can request a specific month at the time of your order. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that availability may vary.

How can I check the status of my new consultant kit catalog order?

You can check the status of your new consultant kit catalog order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefLoriG
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • cincychef