• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Job Fair for Home Based Businesses

In summary, a "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses" is an event where individuals and companies who run their own businesses from home can showcase their products and services. Anyone can attend, although some fairs may have age restrictions and there may be a small entrance fee. The types of businesses featured can vary, and while some events may offer opportunities to sign up for a home-based business, the main purpose is to showcase existing businesses. Attendees can also network and potentially find resources for starting their own home-based business.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I would like to set up a job fair in my area for home based businesses.
I have lots of friends in other businesses that might also want to set up a recruiting booth. Has anyone else ever done anything like this?

No, but that is an awesome idea, considering how many people are being laid off.

I would say if you have a o local chamber of commerce to call them and try to set up a place for a group of direct sales people to work from. You could advertise it as a help needed promotion deal with all the different companies. Surely they are all in the same situation as wanting recruits as we are.

I have a couple of places about 20 miles apart picked out that I could rent for almost nothing if split between the different booths. If it works out in one, I might also try the other.

I would chose the one that offers the most possible Home Based Business People.

1. What is a "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses"?

A "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses" is an event where companies and individuals who run their own businesses from home can showcase their products and services. It gives attendees the opportunity to learn about and potentially join these businesses.

2. Who can attend a "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses"?

Anyone can attend a "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses", as long as they are interested in learning about or potentially joining a home-based business. Some fairs may have age restrictions, so it is best to check with the event organizers beforehand.

3. Is there a cost to attend a "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses"?

This varies depending on the event. Some fairs may have a small entrance fee, while others may be free to attend. It is best to check with the event organizers or the fair's website for any fees or registration requirements.

4. What types of businesses will be at the "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses"?

The types of businesses at a "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses" can vary greatly. Some may focus on direct sales companies, while others may feature independent consultants or small businesses. It is best to check the event's website or promotional materials for a list of participating businesses.

5. Can I start my own home-based business at a "Job Fair for Home Based Businesses"?

While some events may offer opportunities to sign up for a home-based business, the primary purpose of a job fair is to showcase existing businesses and allow attendees to learn more about them. However, you can network with other business owners and potentially find resources or advice for starting your own home-based business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies