• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Smaller Kit Credit Coupon?

In summary, smaller kit credit coupons cannot be used on any product other than a designated Pampered Chef starter kit. The value of these coupons varies and they cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They also cannot be used towards the cost of a larger starter kit. The expiration date of the coupon is determined by Pampered Chef and can be found in the terms and conditions.
babywings76
Gold Member
I printed the one off from CC and it's too big to go on my Booking Slide

Can you go through your printer options and print it at a differnt size? That one is great because it has all the info. Maybe if you print it at 50% or 75% it will fit?

The one I printed off is one third of a page. I don't know if it is the same as yours or not. I plan to start putting them into my show packets (cooking, or catalog).

1. Can I use a smaller kit credit coupon on any product?

No, smaller kit credit coupons can only be used towards the purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit.

2. How much is the value of a smaller kit credit coupon?

The value of a smaller kit credit coupon varies and is determined by Pampered Chef. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your coupon for more information.

3. Can I combine a smaller kit credit coupon with other promotions or discounts?

No, smaller kit credit coupons cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Can I use a smaller kit credit coupon towards the cost of a larger starter kit?

No, smaller kit credit coupons can only be used towards the purchase of a specific smaller starter kit designated by Pampered Chef.

5. How long is a smaller kit credit coupon valid for?

The expiration date of a smaller kit credit coupon may vary. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your coupon for the expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk