• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Rewards Program: What's Changing?

In summary, the New Consultant Rewards Program is an updated program for new Pampered Chef consultants, offering incentives and bonuses to help them succeed. It includes simplified qualification, increased rewards for sales and recruiting goals, and a mentorship program. To qualify, consultants must reach certain sales and recruiting milestones within their first 60 days. The rewards include product credits, cash bonuses, and exclusive gifts. More information can be found on the program's website or through a mentor.
Get_Pampered
Gold Member
Oh, I am not starting off this morning well...confused, already! The new recruiting promotion states that a new consultant that signs up by Feb. 28th and submits $1250 within their first 30 days will earn $100 PC. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't that always the case? Isn't that how the New Consultant Rewards Program always works? Is this program changing on March 1 or something? I have someone seriously considering the business and want to explain it correctly. Help!:confused:

Re: Confused!It's in ADDITION to the anything they'd already earn. PLUS, it seems that it's $100 in products, not just PC Dollars (which can be used on paperwork and conference and such). So, yes, they would essentially get $200!!

Re: Confused!Oh, Awesome! Thank you! Why doesn't it just say that :)

Re: Confused!The flyer does state that the extra $100 is paid in PC dollars, so they could technically spend it on supplies or conference too.

Re: Confused!Here is the fine print of the flyer:

Note: To qualify for the free products, your Independent Consultant Agreement must be received in the Home Office between Jan. 1 and midnight
CT on Feb. 28, 2009. You must submit $1,250 in commissionable sales within your first 30 days, as noted in your Welcome Letter from the Home Office. You’ll receive your free products in the form of Pampered Chef® dollars, which you can use to purchase products of your choice. You can also
use Pampered Chef® dollars as payment for business materials and Conference registration.
All Show types count toward this promotion.

Re: Confused!Yep, the fine print was what was confusing me since this "special" is always in place, but now I understand that it is an EXTRA $100...

Re: Confused!It had me a little confused too, thanks for explaining :blushing:

1. What is the New Consultant Rewards Program?

The New Consultant Rewards Program is an updated program designed to reward new Pampered Chef consultants for their hard work and dedication. It offers a variety of incentives and bonuses to help new consultants build their business and achieve success.

2. What are the main changes in the New Consultant Rewards Program?

Some of the main changes in the New Consultant Rewards Program include a simplified qualification process, increased rewards for achieving sales and recruiting goals, and a new mentorship program to support new consultants.

3. How do I qualify for the New Consultant Rewards Program?

To qualify for the New Consultant Rewards Program, you must achieve at least $1,250 in sales and sponsor at least one new consultant within your first 60 days of joining Pampered Chef. You will also need to complete a training program and maintain a certain level of sales and recruiting activity.

4. What are the rewards and incentives offered in the New Consultant Rewards Program?

The rewards and incentives in the New Consultant Rewards Program include product credits, cash bonuses, and exclusive gifts and prizes. These rewards are based on your sales and recruiting achievements and can help you build your business and earn income.

5. How can I learn more about the New Consultant Rewards Program?

You can learn more about the New Consultant Rewards Program by reaching out to your Pampered Chef mentor or visiting the program's page on our website. We also offer training and resources to help you understand the program and make the most of its benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jodistrauss