• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Market Kit: Updates on the Spanish Consultant Kit and Changes to Expect

In summary, the Spanish Consultant kit is going to change, but there are going to be some new changes with the New Consultant Academy.
amy07
Does anyone know if the the Spanish Consultant kit is going to change? I noticed that it has the Large Round Stone, so I'm assuming that it'll be replaced with the one with handles. Any other changes from those in the know?

The spanish and english kit will now be identical. My sister director is hispanic market, and this is what she told me.

thanks for the info. I'm kinda bummed that they will not get the larger skillet though. But very glad that they will get a bigger variety of products to show (mini muffin, mandolin)

Hmmm ... at last NC they made a big thing about how baking is not a big part of the hispanic culture ... they are more about cooking on the stove. So they gave them the larger skillet.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Hmmm ... at last NC they made a big thing about how baking is not a big part of the hispanic culture ... they are more about cooking on the stove. So they gave them the larger skillet.

That is still true but if the new recruits work their business they can make getting cookware for free a goal (with their PC $$.) I think this will be a good thing.

ok, so has the kit already changed or will it go into effect with the new season?

And great point Addie! I know my lead wants ALL of the stainless!

amy07 said:
ok, so has the kit already changed or will it go into effect with the new season?

And great point Addie! I know my lead wants ALL of the stainless!

I was told it would be effective March 1st. Is she Spanish Speaking? I was also told there would be no more TeleClasses in the Hispanic Market, but they have what's called New Consultant Academy. That is a series of 4 calls (monthly) beginning February 5th. They will also have Conference calls for new consultants once a month with different topics of interest, one in the morning and one in the evening.

awesome Addie! I should've just pm'd you to get the low down! She should be signing mid-february, so this is great information to give her! And yes, she is Spanish speaking

PM me your e-mail address and I will give you the call-in number and code. They get PC dollars for completing the course and a neat certificate. This has made a BIG difference, those who take it start with a good foundation, avoid pitfalls and are more apt to work past their 90 days. :)

Hi The answer to your question is yes the Hispanic kit as we know it is going away. There is only the kit it's the one with the 8" skillet (english kit) But people get to just choose what language their paper work/materials will be in. GRRRR I luv that our kit had the 10" skillet because it's what we sell/use most. Anyway hope that helps keep me posted.

Hi Clem! :)

What is included in the Spanish Market Kit?

The Spanish Market Kit includes a variety of products and materials to help consultants successfully sell Pampered Chef products to Spanish-speaking customers. This includes Spanish-language cookbooks, catalogs, and order forms, as well as select kitchen tools and products.

How much does the Spanish Market Kit cost?

The Spanish Market Kit is currently priced at $75 for new consultants and $50 for existing consultants. This price includes all of the materials and products mentioned above, as well as access to additional training and resources.

Are there any changes to the Spanish Market Kit?

Yes, there have been some updates and changes to the Spanish Market Kit. These changes include a new cookbook and updated product selection to better cater to the needs and preferences of Spanish-speaking customers. Additionally, the kit now includes access to a Spanish-language version of our online consultant portal.

Can I still use the English version of the Pampered Chef materials with Spanish-speaking customers?

While we encourage the use of the Spanish materials included in the kit, you are still able to use the English versions of our materials with Spanish-speaking customers. However, we highly recommend using the Spanish materials to provide a more personalized and inclusive experience for your customers.

How do I order the Spanish Market Kit?

The Spanish Market Kit can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant dashboard. Simply select the Spanish Market Kit option and complete the ordering process. The kit will then be shipped directly to you for your use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • quiverfull7