• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will a new consultant receive half Fall and half Spring/Summer catalogs?

In summary, the process for recruiting new employees involves creating job postings, promoting them, reviewing applications and resumes, conducting interviews, and making a hiring decision. During this process, candidates may be required to fill out job applications, provide references, and complete background checks and drug tests. The length of the recruiting process can vary, and if encountering technical difficulties while completing online paperwork, candidates should reach out to the company's HR department for assistance. Before starting the recruiting process, it's important to have a clear understanding of the job requirements, a well-written job description, and a plan for promoting the job opening and organizing applications.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Okay so I can't find it anywhere!

I have someone interested in signing up but doesn't want to get stuck with 50 Fall catalogs for signing up now.

Does anyone know the dates that she will get half and half? I know there is a window of time in which she will get a little bit of both.

And after what date (if she were to sign up in February) would she get just Spring/Summer catalogs?

I signed August 24th, 2007 ... and I got half and half ... even though we were so close to the Fall/Winter catalog.

Does anyone know the SOONEST they begin shipping half and half?

It's sometime soon....call HO, they are still there - then let us know what they say :)

Okay so here's the info:

Every agreement submitted up to Jan. 31st get's ALL fall/winter paperwork.

Every agreement submitted between February 1st and February 22nd get's both Fall/Winter AND Spring/Summer.

Every agreement submitted after February 22nd get's ALL Spring/Summer.

By the way...it took a LONG time for HO to look for the answer for me. I was on hold for quite a while after I asked the question. Glad to have gotten my question answered though!

So - if they sign by Jan 31st and we give them a QSB they will get a change-over paperwork box - right?

pamperedlinda said:
So - if they sign by Jan 31st and we give them a QSB they will get a change-over paperwork box - right?

Yes...I am pretty sure that's how it will work.

Another question on this topic... If my Recruit has not qualified yet, will she get a changeover box in February? She has submitted 2 shows so far.

What is the process for recruiting new employees?

The process for recruiting new employees typically involves creating job postings, promoting them through various channels, reviewing applications and resumes, conducting interviews, and ultimately making a hiring decision.

What types of paperwork are typically required during the recruiting process?

During the recruiting process, employers may require candidates to fill out job applications, submit resumes, provide references, and complete background checks and drug tests. Once hired, employees may also need to complete additional paperwork such as tax forms and employment contracts.

How long does the recruiting process usually take?

The length of the recruiting process can vary depending on the company and the position being filled. Some companies may have a quick turnaround, while others may have a longer hiring process that involves multiple rounds of interviews and assessments.

What should I do if I encounter technical difficulties while completing online paperwork?

If you encounter technical difficulties while completing online paperwork, you should reach out to the company's HR department for assistance. They may be able to provide you with alternative methods for completing the paperwork or troubleshoot any technical issues.

What information should I have prepared before starting the recruiting process?

Before starting the recruiting process, it's important to have a clear understanding of the job requirements and qualifications, as well as a well-written job description. You should also have a plan for promoting the job opening and a system in place for reviewing and organizing applications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Sabia