• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving a Single Page from a 2-Page Flyer

In summary, the best way to save a single page from a 2-page flyer is to open the flyer on your computer, right-click on the page, and select "Save As". You can also save a single page on your phone or tablet by taking a screenshot, or as a PDF using an online converter. Alternatively, you can save a single page as a PDF without downloading it by using the print function and selecting "Save as PDF". Finally, you can save a single page as an image by taking a screenshot or using an online image converter, but the quality may be affected.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to just save one page of the 2 page flyer? I want to e-mail the page 2 to a lead I have.

Go to Acrobat Reader tools and select the camera for a snapshot. Drag it over what you want and save it to a new document.

Do I have to have acrobat reader to do that? I don't have it, and when I view the page, I don't see tools or a camera.

What do you use to view PDF files?

Is this promotion in addition to the PC dollars new consultants can earn listed in the current New Consultant Brochure? Or will that program be changing? Just want to clarify as I have a couple of gals I need to contact tonight.Thanks

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
What do you use to view PDF files?

Oh, oh, oh! I just had a blonde moment (or blonde highlights moment ;) ) I do have adobe reader. I just found it and I see "tools" there! ha ha :eek: :blushing:

Now, humor me a little longer... I selected the second page and it said it saved it, but now what? I can't figure out how to open another page to put it on. Or do I put it into Word?

Where are you finding the flyer. I have been looking on cc all morning. I thought the new KCN would be up now. Anyone else find it yet?

On CC the main page, in the middle it says "Leadership Summit 2009 Announcements" There you'll find a lot of the stuff.

What is the best way to save a single page from a 2-page flyer?

The best way to save a single page from a 2-page flyer is to first open the flyer on your computer. Then, right-click on the page you want to save and select "Save As". Choose a destination folder on your computer and click "Save". This will save the selected page as a separate file that you can easily access later.

Can I save a single page from a 2-page flyer on my phone or tablet?

Yes, you can save a single page from a 2-page flyer on your phone or tablet by taking a screenshot of the page. On most devices, you can do this by pressing the power and volume down buttons at the same time. The screenshot will then be saved to your device's photo gallery.

How can I save a single page from a 2-page flyer as a PDF?

To save a single page from a 2-page flyer as a PDF, you can use a free online PDF converter. Simply upload the flyer to the converter, select the page you want to save, and choose "PDF" as the output format. The converted PDF file can then be downloaded and saved to your computer or device.

Is there a way to save a single page from a 2-page flyer without downloading it?

Yes, if you are viewing the flyer online, you can use the print function to save a single page without downloading it. Simply click on the page you want to save, then go to "File" and select "Print". In the print settings, choose "Save as PDF" as the printer and then click "Print". The single page will be saved as a PDF file on your computer.

Can I save a single page from a 2-page flyer as an image?

Yes, you can save a single page from a 2-page flyer as an image by taking a screenshot of the page. You can also use an online image converter to convert the page into an image file such as JPEG or PNG. Keep in mind that the quality of the image may be affected by the resolution of the original flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam