• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What If You Receive a $50 Gas Card But Don't Have a Nearby Shell Station?

In summary, to redeem your $50 gas card, you must visit the designated gas station listed on the card and present it at the time of payment. The card has an expiration date, so be sure to check before attempting to redeem. The card is only valid at the designated gas station and can be used for multiple purchases as long as there is a remaining balance. If the card is lost, contact customer service for assistance.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
What happens if you get one but don't have a shell around you?

Contact HO to see if you can exchange it. They were supposed to send ones reflecting your somewhat local stations.

Did you search online? I had to pull up Shell's website and find one near me. Now I just need to find where I put my gas card!

Yea the closest one is 37 miles away in a different state!? That's not even anywhere I ever go?? I have a call in hopefully they'll exchange it!

PCCHeather0506 said:
Yea the closest one is 37 miles away in a different state!? That's not even anywhere I ever go?? I have a call in hopefully they'll exchange it!

That's too bad, I would call then.

I have to call too. I did a search on from a zip code that is 35 miles away from me and still no results!

Did anyone call?
I have to drive to another state 30 miles away. Which the only good thing is the gas is cheaper there and I usually do at least 1 show a month over there. But of course not this month.

I called HO since our nearest Shell station is 7 HOURS AWAY! Fedex came out and picked up the old card and I guess I'm supposed to get a $50 Visa (?) card instead. I haven't gotten the new card yet.

Angie
Director

1. How do I redeem my $50 gas card?

To redeem your $50 gas card, simply visit the designated gas station listed on the card and present the card at the time of payment. The amount will be deducted from your total bill.

2. Is there an expiration date for the $50 gas card?

Yes, the $50 gas card must be used within the designated time frame listed on the card. Please be sure to check the expiration date before attempting to redeem.

3. Can I use the $50 gas card at any gas station?

No, the $50 gas card is only valid at the designated gas station listed on the card. Please be sure to check the gas station before attempting to redeem.

4. Can I use the $50 gas card for multiple purchases?

Yes, you can use the $50 gas card for multiple purchases as long as there is still a remaining balance on the card. You can check the balance by visiting the designated gas station or by calling the customer service number on the back of the card.

5. What happens if I lose my $50 gas card?

If you lose your $50 gas card, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you with canceling the lost card and issuing a new one if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedbecky