• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving The Pampered Chef: Can I Sign Up Again?

In summary, if you have previously left Pampered Chef and are interested in rejoining, you can do so as long as you meet the current requirements and are not under contract with another direct sales company. However, you will be required to pay the enrollment fee again, unless you left within the past year and may be eligible for a discounted rate. Depending on your previous standing with the company, you may still have access to your previous account and team, but in most cases, you will be given a new consultant number.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I resigned from The Pampered Chef in July last year. Am I able to sign up again now or do I have to wait for a year or can I never, ever again sign up??
Thanks!!

Molly Jo said:
I resigned from The Pampered Chef in July last year. Am I able to sign up again now or do I have to wait for a year or can I never, ever again sign up??
Thanks!!

Yes you can sign up again now but you have to do it with the person you were under in July. After 12 months (under the current plan - it will change in April) you can sign up with anyone.

ok - you can just submit and become active if that is what you are asking - or if you wait a full year - you will have to sign up under another person (or the same if you like) - Does that make sense>>

PamperedDor said:
ok - you can just submit and become active if that is what you are asking - or if you wait a full year - you will have to sign up under another person (or the same if you like) - Does that make sense>>

Actually, she has to sign. She said she resigned which means she told HO that she would no longer be selling. The 12 months before you can sign with a different recruiter still holds but she doesn't have to pay back the $2 Insurance fee for every month between when she went inactive and submits again and she has to buy the kit again.

Wow, I didn't know there was a difference between simply stopping and resigning. Thanks for clarifying!

1. Can I rejoin Pampered Chef after leaving?

Yes, you can rejoin Pampered Chef after leaving as long as you meet the current requirements for becoming a consultant and are not currently under contract with another direct sales company.

2. Do I have to pay the enrollment fee again if I rejoin?

Yes, the enrollment fee is required each time you join Pampered Chef. However, if you left within the past year, you may be able to rejoin at a discounted rate.

3. Will I still have access to my previous Pampered Chef account?

If you left Pampered Chef on good terms and your account was in good standing, you should still have access to your previous account. If you were terminated or left on poor terms, your account may have been deactivated.

4. Can I use my previous consultant number if I rejoin?

In most cases, no. Your previous consultant number may have been reassigned to a new consultant. You will be given a new consultant number when you rejoin Pampered Chef.

5. Will I still have access to my previous team if I rejoin?

If you left Pampered Chef on good terms and your account was in good standing, you may be able to rejoin your previous team. However, if you left on poor terms or your previous team has disbanded, you may be placed on a new team upon rejoining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kitchen Love Lauren