• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Recruit Interview Tomorrow!!!

In summary, the woman was very interested in the position and the two of them are going to have coffee to get to know each better.
pamperedpnina
OMG I did customer care calls last night and noticed that one of the women had put down that she may be interested in doing PC! well when I called she said she is very interested and we are going to sit down for Coffee tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! I'm still pretty new myself what do I say? I have a call into my director hope she gets back to me soon but I figured I'd get pointers from you guys... Do you have stuff you give them to look at, my recruiter did but I dont still have all the papers AND I was not overly impressed with what she gave me anyway!

I think I have the your life your way DVD from when I got it from my Director but it really does not give you much as far as information goes just gets you excited!

:love: I"m so happy!!!! hope this pans out I could use a boost for my buisness!!!

plus the recruiting points ;)

Just remember, don't make it about you. You might be nervous, but make it about her. Don't bombard her with too much info, Keep it simple and answer her questions. Be honest with her, if you don't know an answer tell her you will get the correct answer for her. I recruited 2 in my first 90 days, so you don't have to be a pro to recruit!! Good luck!

You can go onto CC and print off the Come Join Us Booklet and review that with her. I believe there is also a training you can do online that cover's the booklet.

Good luck.

pamperedpals said:
You can go onto CC and print off the Come Join Us Booklet and review that with her. I believe there is also a training you can do online that cover's the booklet.

Good luck.

That's what I'd recommend too. If you have time, the online training course called "The Recruiting Interview" basically walks you through a recruiting interview by following the "Come Join Us" booklet. If you don't have one of those, you can print it up. This is the most basic way to do an interview and it covers all the bases. Like mentioned about, make it about HER and what she wants out of PC and why she's interested. IF there is a question you can't answer, just let her know you'll find out and get back to her.

Sometimes it's helpful to do a 3-way call with your Director and let your Director lead the call. It's also good training. But, an in-person interview is always better. Good luck!!!

spoke to my director! she will have landed in Denver by the time my interview is. so she said if there are any questions I could just say well lets call my D. she'll keep her phone handy.

I'm off to try the online training! I'm so so excited!!!!

good luck!!

pamperedpals said:

Good luck.

Do this! It only takes 20 minutes and you can print out the exact words to walk you through the booklet. I just used this at an interview this week. It's very useful. Good luck!

1. What should I wear to my recruit interview tomorrow?

It is important to make a good first impression, so dress professionally in business attire. This can include a suit, dress pants or skirt with a blouse or button-down shirt, and closed-toe shoes.

2. How should I prepare for my recruit interview?

Research the company and the job position beforehand to familiarize yourself with their mission, values, and requirements. Prepare answers to common interview questions, practice your communication skills, and have a copy of your resume and any relevant documents ready.

3. What are some questions I should ask during the interview?

You can ask about the company culture, the responsibilities of the job, opportunities for growth and development, and the next steps in the hiring process. Avoid asking about salary and benefits unless the interviewer brings it up.

4. How early should I arrive for my recruit interview?

It is recommended to arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow for any unforeseen delays and to give yourself time to relax and gather your thoughts before the interview.

5. What should I do if I don't know the answer to a question during the interview?

Stay calm and don't panic. It's okay to take a moment to gather your thoughts before answering. If you truly don't know the answer, it's better to be honest than to give a wrong answer. You can also ask for clarification or ask if you can come back to the question later.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ~*Heather*~
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • Boomerjojo