• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Sign a Married Couple?

In summary, a married couple will both need to be present at shows in order for the insurance to be valid. If one of them signs and the other does not, the one who signs will not be able to take their spouse on an earned trip.
susanr613
Gold Member
Good morning -

I'm signing a married couple later this morning - can I include both names or just one on the agreement?

Thanks!

Only one can sign. The one who signs needs to be present at shows in order for the insurance to be valid. Also - if both signed (separate contracts) and one earned a trip, the one who earned the trip wouldn't be able to take their spouse on the trip. (there is a clause regarding taking another consultant on an earned trip!)

CONGRATS on the recruit!

Thanks Becky!

Simply regarding both of them wanting to sell PC: the power of 2 is better than 1. They should make a great team!! My DH is very helpful in getting me orders and shows, and motivating me when I need it. He loves PC as much as I do. Good luck with your new consultant(s)!!

Thanks so much for the real life experience, Holly! I just got off the phone with them and they are so psyched! I am too!

My DH and started doing PC together as time for ourselved, however, it has turned into my time for myself. :) He is very supportive at home though.

well, here is a switch on the married couple thing. My brother signed July 30th of this year, my best friend joined Aug 2nd- They started talking, then dating, and they got married Dec 30th- Now I have a married couple on my team, as well as a sister-in-law who has been my best friend for 20 years. It is really an odd situation!!!!

mrssyvo said:
well, here is a switch on the married couple thing. My brother signed July 30th of this year, my best friend joined Aug 2nd- They started talking, then dating, and they got married Dec 30th- Now I have a married couple on my team, as well as a sister-in-law who has been my best friend for 20 years. It is really an odd situation!!!!

Oh my gosh, that is an awesome story!!! I love it! Do you share that at shows?

mrssyvo said:

That is such a great story! You need to email that to Jean or Marla!

:love:pampered Chef makes a love connection.:love:

That is TOO COOL, Sue! Do you have any more single brothers? LOL

Actually, yes, I have 1 single still- He is deaf, but reads lips- He lives in Rockford, and is a great guy- I have another one that is single, but has been engaged for several years- he is ready to tell his fiance, let's set a date, or end it. I guess "technically" he is still single. It was my fault that my brother and BF got together, he had just gone through a bad break-up, and not feeling real good about what he had to offer, and to cheer him up, I was explaining what a great guy he was, even Joetta thought he was pretty cool- that bit of encouragement was all it took- They started E-mailing, then phone, then dating (they lived at opposite ends of the state. It did not take very long, until she had a ring on her finger, and then only 2 weeks, they got married. Talk about whirlwind. (Although, they had known each other for 20 years.)

Hi -

I signed a couple using the Husband's name on the contract as requested by them. The more I talk to them, it looks like the wife is going to be the driving force. I can see her doing shows solo, but am worried about the insurance issue.

Any chance I can have the contract amended to her name instead?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Hi -

I signed a couple using the Husband's name on the contract as requested by them. The more I talk to them, it looks like the wife is going to be the driving force. I can see her doing shows solo, but am worried about the insurance issue.

Any chance I can have the contract amended to her name instead?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I would imagine you'd need to contact career solutions. If the wife is doing shows solo, then she needs to be the consultant to have the insurance.

Am I understanding this right? You would really only "SIGN" one person and the spouse would just be there helping. You can't actually "sign" two from the same household, right?

1. How do I address a married couple when signing a Pampered Chef order form?

When signing a Pampered Chef order form for a married couple, you can address them as "Mr. and Mrs." followed by the husband's first and last name. For example, "Mr. and Mrs. John Smith." If the couple has different last names, you can address them as "Mr. John Smith and Mrs. Jane Johnson."

2. What if the couple has different titles, such as a doctor or military rank?

If the couple has different titles, you can address them using their individual titles followed by their last names. For example, "Dr. John Smith and Lt. Jane Smith."

3. Can I just use the wife's name when addressing the couple?

It is considered more polite and appropriate to address the couple using both names. However, if the wife is the primary contact for the order, you can address the order form using her name followed by "and Guest." For example, "Jane Smith and Guest."

4. Is it necessary to include the couple's last name when addressing them?

It is not necessary, but it is considered more respectful to include the last name when addressing a married couple. If you are unsure of the couple's last name, you can use "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" or "John and Jane" as a more casual option.

5. What if the couple has requested to be addressed by a different name or title?

If the couple has specifically requested to be addressed by a different name or title, it is important to respect their preferences and use the requested name or title when signing the order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Hunter Mom