• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings: Reviving an Inactive Consultant's Status - BEE Consultancy

In summary, to revive your status as an inactive consultant, you will need to reach out to your consultant support team and inform them of your intentions. Reviving your inactive consultant status allows you to continue building your business and earning income through Pampered Chef, as well as access exclusive discounts, offers, and training from their team. There is a time limit for reviving your inactive consultant status, so it is recommended to reach out as soon as possible. There may be fees associated with reviving your status, but your consultant support team will provide more information and help you navigate the process. You can continue where you left off as an inactive consultant, but may need to update information and complete any necessary training or requirements before fully resuming your status
beepampered
I have a consultant who qualified 11/30/07 and then didn't do anything else. Which means she went inactive in January 08. Could she submit $200 in January and get another year an an inactive consultant? She moved and said she might re-up at some point and money is a big issue for her. I'm just trying to help her not have to re-buy the kit at some point....Thanks...BEE

You have a full year from when you go inactive before you have to buy the kit again. If she qualified in November she wouldn't have technically gone inactive until February, right?

I think I would check that one out with Home Office -- get the actual date from them. They will be able to tell you for sure when she went inactive, and then, when she'd have to re-activate by without re-buying the kit.

wadesgirl said:
You have a full year from when you go inactive before you have to buy the kit again. If she qualified in November she wouldn't have technically gone inactive until February, right?

Depends on how much she submitted in Nov to qualify. You have to submit $200 in a rolling 2-month time frame to stay active - kinda tricky to remember sometimes.

I agree, call HO for the exact date.

are you a future director? if so, the consultant roster report on CC would show you her inactive date. If she went inactive Jan. 1, she might be out of luck.

I have a consultant that went inactive June 1, 2008. She will be active until May 31, 2008, then she will no longer be a consultant.

1. How can I revive my status as an inactive consultant?

To revive your status as an inactive consultant, you will need to reach out to your consultant support team and inform them of your intentions. They will provide you with the necessary steps and requirements to get your consultant status back.

2. What are the benefits of reviving my inactive consultant status?

Reviving your inactive consultant status allows you to continue building your business and earning income through Pampered Chef. It also gives you access to exclusive discounts and offers, as well as training and support from our team.

3. Is there a time limit for reviving my inactive consultant status?

Yes, there is a time limit for reviving your inactive consultant status. It is recommended to reach out to your consultant support team as soon as possible to discuss your options and avoid any potential delays or complications.

4. Are there any fees associated with reviving my inactive consultant status?

There may be some fees associated with reviving your inactive consultant status, such as a reactivation fee or a fee for any missed payments. Your consultant support team will provide you with more information and help you navigate through the process.

5. Can I continue where I left off as an inactive consultant?

Yes, you can continue where you left off as an inactive consultant. However, you may need to update your information and complete any necessary training or requirements before fully resuming your consultant status. Your consultant support team will guide you through this process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • icerneaccorie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • pamperedlinda