• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I keep up with my fast-growing team after promoting?

In summary, "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..." is a phrase used to express excitement and satisfaction about a new addition to a team or group. It can be used in a variety of situations, including welcoming a new member, congratulating someone, or celebrating a new partnership. While it is more commonly used in informal settings, it can also be used in professional settings to convey enthusiasm and positivity. It can also be used sarcastically to express disappointment or frustration. Other phrases that convey similar sentiments include "Welcome aboard!", "Great addition to the team!", or "Excited to have you join us!"
mrssyvo
She had her Grand Opening show last night, and she called me just a minute ago- she has her 1st recruit!!!!! I also heard from another lead, and she is signing in January- I was concerned about keeping 5 in my first line, when I promoted, I don';t think I need to worry about- my newest was my 6th active, and her recruit will be 7, and then my January one will be 8, with 2 more expected in January. I am thrilled, and a bit concerned!! The ball is rolling so fast down the hill, how do I keep up? Are there any directors out there that had this happen right after they promoted? How do you keep it all together, and make sure they get the training they need? I am so thankful for the on-line training classes!!! They will be a life-saver . Also, I need to make sure I keep time for my own business.

Way to go! I have my 5th signing up tonight with 3 active!

Wow, congratulations on your successful Grand Opening show and your first recruit! It sounds like things are really taking off for you. I can understand your concerns about keeping up with the momentum and making sure your team gets the training they need. I'm not a director myself, but I have heard from other leaders that it can be overwhelming at first. My advice would be to prioritize and delegate tasks as much as possible. Maybe you can assign different team members to lead training sessions or take on certain responsibilities. And don't forget to take care of yourself and your own business as well. It's important to maintain a balance. Best of luck to you and your growing team!

What is "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..."?

"Wow.. My Newest Recruit..." is a phrase commonly used to express excitement and satisfaction about a new addition to a team or group.

How can I use "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..."?

You can use "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..." in a variety of situations, such as welcoming a new member to your team, congratulating someone on their accomplishments, or celebrating a new partnership.

Is "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..." appropriate for professional settings?

While "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..." may be more commonly used in informal settings, it can still be used in professional settings to convey enthusiasm and positivity towards a new addition to the team or organization.

Can "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..." be used sarcastically?

Yes, "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..." can be used sarcastically to express disappointment or frustration with a new addition to a team or group.

What other phrases can I use instead of "Wow.. My Newest Recruit..."?

Other phrases that convey similar sentiments include "Welcome aboard!", "Great addition to the team!", or "Excited to have you join us!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Angel