• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Year End Gift

In summary, popular year end gift options from Pampered Chef include kitchen tools, cookware sets, and gift sets. These gifts can be personalized with custom messages and packaging options. There is a range of price points to fit any budget and gifts can be conveniently ordered online and shipped directly to the recipient. Special promotions and discounts may also be available for year end gifts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I saw this at the mall the other day and thought it was great for those who recognize their top consultants. Just wanted to share.
http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TRproduct_10001_9951_999602929____4163___?occasionId=_1_Her|~|~|~|~|~

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~||~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~This is a great idea! I love how Things Remembered offers customizable awards that are perfect for recognizing top consultants. It's a thoughtful and unique way to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Wow, that looks like a really cool gift idea! I always struggle with finding the perfect gift for my top consultants, but this looks like it would be perfect. It's both meaningful and practical. I'll definitely have to check it out next time I'm at the mall. Thanks for sharing!

1. What are some popular options for a great year end gift from Pampered Chef?

Some popular options for a great year end gift from Pampered Chef include our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware sets, and gift sets that feature a variety of products.

2. Can I personalize the gift for my recipient?

Yes, you can personalize your gift by adding a custom message or monogram to certain products. You can also choose from a selection of gift wrap and packaging options to make your gift extra special.

3. Is there a specific budget I should stick to for a year end gift?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a range of gift options at various price points to fit your budget. Whether you're looking for a small token of appreciation or a larger gift, we have options to suit every budget.

4. Can I order the gift online and have it shipped directly to my recipient?

Yes, you can conveniently order your year end gift online and have it shipped directly to your recipient's address. You can also include a personalized message with your gift and choose a specific delivery date to ensure it arrives on time.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for year end gifts?

At Pampered Chef, we often have special promotions and discounts available for our year end gifts. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for any current deals or offers that may apply to your gift purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • redsoxgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies