• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Opportunity Phone Line: Is it Available?

In summary, the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line is currently available for use and is a free service provided to Spanish-speaking individuals. Its purpose is to provide resources and information related to job opportunities, education, and other opportunities in the community. The phone line is available 24/7 and individuals can speak to bilingual staff for assistance.
allisonserna
Does anyone know if there is a Spanish opportunity phone line?

Like what we have the (630)?

I'm making of recruiting business cards, where one side is English and on the back is Spanish (there is a lot in my area).

I saw on CC under "Hispanic Market Activities & Events" there is a Chef Spanish line or email, but I was wondering if there is a direct recruiting line for them... before I make up 250 of these LOL

TIA

Allison

Nevermind I just saw something on the back of the "Come Join Us!" brochure

To hear more about The Pampered Chef® business opportunity, call
(630) 261-3537, Passcode 1095577 (En Español, código 1107029).

WHOPPEEE

I've attached my idea - I need to change the phone number on the back to my new Spanish recruit's phone number so she can talk to Spanish recruits about the biz :)

I already called her and asked her permission to put her phone number on my cards, and she thinks it is a wonderful idea :)

:sing:

Attachments

• recruit front.jpg
    recruit front.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 359
  • recruit back.jpg
    recruit back.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Sounds like you've figured out your answer on your business direction! Keep pushing, I think you're on the right track.

1. Is the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line currently available?

Yes, the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line is currently available for use.

2. What is the purpose of the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line?

The purpose of the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line is to provide a resource for Spanish-speaking individuals to access information and resources related to job opportunities, education, and other opportunities in the community.

3. Is there a cost to use the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line?

No, the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line is a free service provided to Spanish-speaking individuals.

4. When can I call the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line?

The Spanish Opportunity Phone Line is available for calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5. Can I speak to a live person on the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line?

Yes, the Spanish Opportunity Phone Line has bilingual staff who are available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies