• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpaid $100 FD Promo: Is Anyone Else in the Same Boat?

In summary, the "Unpaid $100 FD Promo" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants could earn a $100 credit for meeting sales goals. People are asking about it because they have not received their credit and are wondering if others are experiencing the same issue. To earn the credit, consultants had to reach $500 in sales in September and have an active account in good standing. If the credit has not been received, contacting customer service is recommended. Several consultants have reported not receiving the credit and Pampered Chef is working to resolve the issue. Updates will be provided through official communication channels.
lacychef
Anyone promote, or re-promote to FD on Dec 1, and not receive your $100 check yet? I haven't gotten mine & don't want to seem greedy....or maybe I'm misunderstanding it?

It seems like when I re-promoted, it took a long time to get mine. I'd call just to make sure though!

It might be that with all of the problems they had at the end of Nov...and the continuing problems with IPT, that it would be late. IDK.:confused:

when I promoted to FD, then Director, it seems like I got both checks around the 22nd payday.

REally, I didn't realize that?? I re promoted Dec 1 so we get $100?????

I got mine already.

I promoted to Director on 12/1 and just received my $250 check today. That'll cover our trip to Florida!

SWEET, nothin Better than a $100 suprise in the mail today! :D

I don't recall this incentive! hwo about if a person promoted after the 1st, like say.. the 3rd?

Nope, it had to be by Dec 1st. If you promoted Dec 3rd, you technically won't promote to HO until Jan 1st. It was announced at conference, you had to promote or repromote to FD or D before Dec 1st and you either got $100 or $250 bonus

Well, if I don't get it Monday, I may call. It would be nice for Xmas...or leadership!

I still don't have mine either. I was hoping to have it before Christmas. Maybe Monday.

Yup, Mines going toward Leadership! ;)

What is the "Unpaid $100 FD Promo" and why are people asking about it?

The "Unpaid $100 FD Promo" refers to a promotion run by Pampered Chef where consultants could earn a $100 Field Development credit for meeting certain sales goals. People are asking about it because they have not received their credit and are wondering if others are experiencing the same issue.

How does the "Unpaid $100 FD Promo" work?

To earn the $100 Field Development credit, consultants had to reach $500 in sales in the month of September. The credit would then be applied to their Field Development account, which can be used for purchasing business supplies or attending company events.

I met the sales goal, but have not received my $100 credit. What should I do?

If you have not received your $100 Field Development credit, you should contact Pampered Chef's customer service team. They will be able to look into your account and see if there are any issues with the credit being applied.

Are there any other requirements for earning the $100 credit?

Yes, in addition to meeting the $500 sales goal, consultants must also have an active account and be in good standing with Pampered Chef. This means they must be up to date on payments and not have any outstanding complaints or issues with the company.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the "Unpaid $100 FD Promo"?

Yes, it appears that there are several consultants who have not received their $100 credit yet. Pampered Chef is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Updates will be provided through the company's official communication channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lakamper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies