• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broke Through a Personal Barrier

In summary, breaking through a personal barrier means overcoming an obstacle that is hindering one's progress towards a goal or positive change. Signs of a personal barrier may include fear, self-doubt, or lack of motivation. It can be difficult to break through a personal barrier, but it is possible with effort and perseverance. Some strategies for doing so include setting clear goals, seeking support, practicing self-care and self-compassion, and taking small steps towards the goal. The benefits of breaking through a personal barrier can include increased self-confidence, a sense of accomplishment, improved well-being, and achieving previously unattainable goals.
susanr613
Gold Member
This is probably not a big deal for you seasoned recruiters, but it is for me. I took DS to Chilis this evening. The waitress was very nice and just had that PC personality. So, I went with my gut and asked her if she'd be interested. I explained that I never do this (talk to strangers about PC) btu that there was something about her....

She was intrigued and I gave her my card. I mentioned the flexibility and that she could work when she wanted not when her boss wanted. She said she used to work in retail but started part time work when her daughter was born.

As DS and I were leaving I mentioned the Disney trip. As her eyes lit up....I said "Talk to you soon!" and waltzed out.

I would be thrilled if she called, but right now I'm happy that I got up the courage to open my mouth.

:D

Way to go Susan!!! I did something like that once - at a TGIFridays - didnt get a recruit but got an order!!! Good luck and keep us posted!

Congrats! I need to do the same! Maybe when I'm more seasoned like you in the business I'll achieve it too!

Love it Susan! Great job! Now you next KEY is FOLLOW-UP!

Way to go Susan! It gets easier after this...and you'll start asking more. Good job!

WOOHOO for you! It's just takes small steps to do it!

Congratulations. That's a huge step.

That's awesome! Let us know what happens!:D

1. What does it mean to "break through a personal barrier"?

"Breaking through a personal barrier" refers to overcoming a mental, emotional, or physical obstacle that has been holding you back from achieving a goal or making a positive change in your life.

2. How do I know if I have a personal barrier to break through?

If you feel stuck or unable to make progress towards a goal, it's possible that you have a personal barrier holding you back. Signs of a personal barrier may also include fear, self-doubt, or a lack of motivation.

3. Can breaking through a personal barrier be difficult?

Yes, breaking through a personal barrier can be challenging and may require a lot of effort and perseverance. It's important to remember that everyone's journey is different and what may be a small barrier for one person may be a major obstacle for another.

4. How can I break through a personal barrier?

There are many different strategies for breaking through a personal barrier, but some common methods include setting clear goals, seeking support from friends or a therapist, practicing self-care and self-compassion, and taking small steps towards your goal.

5. What are the benefits of breaking through a personal barrier?

The benefits of breaking through a personal barrier can include increased self-confidence, a sense of accomplishment, improved mental and emotional well-being, and being able to achieve goals that were previously out of reach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AJPratt