• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Recruit Signed This Morning!!!!!

In summary, the conversation discusses the significance of a new recruit signing with a team or organization this morning. The identity and specific team/organization of the recruit may vary, and it is unlikely to be the first recruit ever signed. More information about the recruit and their signing can be found through news articles or official announcements, as well as following the team or organization on social media.
noelskitchen
Whoopieeee!!!! My first recruit signed this morning. I'm sooooo excited for her. I'm also a little nervous about becoming a Director. Well I can't call myself a Future Director yet because my second person hasn't signed yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I just had to share. I get so excited about seeing other people here recruiting and sharing. Thanks to all for the great advice.

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: Way to go! :chef:

My sent my 1st recruit form in yesterday, and have another one my desk to go off on Jan 2nd! Isn't it exciting to be moving into a new phase of the business?

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!
Will be signing my second recruit end of this month and I am going to leadership conference in January, first one ever so excited. Yeah

Congratulations!!!

Yah, way to go everyone! Sending a little luck your way. I signed my first consultant the end of September and will be signing my 5th at the end of this month!

What is the significance of "1St Recruit Signed This Morning!!!!!"?

It indicates that a new recruit has officially signed with a team or organization this morning.

Who is the recruit that signed this morning?

The identity of the recruit will vary, depending on the specific context and source of the announcement.

Which team or organization did the recruit sign with?

Again, this will depend on the context and source of the announcement. It could be a sports team, military branch, or any other type of organization that recruits members.

Is this the first recruit ever signed by the team or organization?

It is unlikely that this is the first recruit ever signed by the team or organization, especially if they have a history of recruiting members. However, it could be the first recruit of the current season or year.

Where can I find more information about the recruit and their signing?

You can search for news articles or official announcements from the team or organization to learn more about the recruit and their signing. You can also follow the team or organization on social media for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • jessinthekitchen