• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team: Sign-Up After Christmas for Director Position!

Yah! We'll all have to get together at the new director thing they usually do.Sorry, I was being a ditz yesterday; I'm in wave 1. But I'll cheer you on in spirit!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
We are going to sign her up right after Christmas! Too bad #3 isn't actually doing anything, I could be Director by February! Off to find more people!

Look at you workin' your business! Go on wit' yo bad self!

leftymac said:
Look at you workin' your business! Go on wit' yo bad self!
I'm still not for sure what I'm doing as I couldn't get anyone to sign in my first two years and I've had 5 in the last 3 months!Are you going to conference this summer? You really should!

Congratulations!!! How exciting! I have 2 signing next week... I am so jealous they get 120 days instead of 90 days... think of all of those PC Dollars they are going to earn!

wadesgirl said:
I'm still not for sure what I'm doing as I couldn't get anyone to sign in my first two years and I've had 5 in the last 3 months!

Are you going to conference this summer? You really should!

I plan to go!

wadesgirl said:
You have to go!

Only if your DH lets you hang out with me ;)

leftymac said:
Only if your DH lets you hang out with me ;)
That might be possible, I'll find you by the surprise boxes!

Great work Wadesgirl. I had #4 last night. I'll be walking on stage with you this summer? Session 1 for me.

woo-hoo, way to go!!!!! way to work it!!!!!

I have 2 signed and 2 more interested. If I make director by summer I'll go to conference, othrwise I may skip this year.

merego said:
woo-hoo, way to go!!!!! way to work it!!!!!

I have 2 signed and 2 more interested. If I make director by summer I'll go to conference, othrwise I may skip this year.

What wave are you in this year? If I walk you have to also!

wadesgirl said:
What wave are you in this year? If I walk you have to also!

Wave 2, aren't you 2 too?? :)

merego said:
Wave 2, aren't you 2 too?? :)

Yah! See you have to promote and we can walk together.

wadesgirl said:
Yah! See you have to promote and we can walk together.

I hope they all qualify and stick with it, that is my other "fear" with recruting and promoting.

merego said:
I hope they all qualify and stick with it, that is my other "fear" with recruting and promoting.

I've heard it was harder to get your first 5 than to keep them all. Plus if they have a downline it counts towards your 5 after you promote.

wadesgirl said:
I've heard it was harder to get your first 5 than to keep them all. Plus if they have a downline it counts towards your 5 after you promote.

My director said this very thing. She said it was so hard getting the first 5, and then after that she has gotten so many HO leads, then us recruiting that she says staying a director is way easy compared to finally getting director.

Congrats! Hey, I'll walk with you in wave 2:thumbup:

lacychef said:
Congrats! Hey, I'll walk with you in wave 2:thumbup:

Yah! We'll all have to get together at the new director thing they usually do.

Sorry, I was being a ditz yesterday; I'm in wave 1. But I'll cheer you on in spirit!

What is "#5 Just Called Today!"?

"#5 Just Called Today!" is a limited edition product from Pampered Chef that features five of our best-selling kitchen tools in one convenient set. It is a great value for customers looking to upgrade their kitchen tools or for those who want to try out multiple Pampered Chef products at once.

What tools are included in "#5 Just Called Today!"?

The five tools included in "#5 Just Called Today!" are our Classic Scraper, Mix N' Chop, Small Batter Bowl, Mini Measure-All Cup, and Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. These are all essential tools for everyday cooking and baking tasks.

Is "#5 Just Called Today!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the tools included in "#5 Just Called Today!" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher to ensure they are not exposed to high heat.

Can I purchase "#5 Just Called Today!" separately?

No, "#5 Just Called Today!" is only available as a set and cannot be purchased separately. However, each tool in the set is also available for individual purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is "#5 Just Called Today!" covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including "#5 Just Called Today!", are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jcsmilez