• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Special in January? Need Ideas for Possible Recruit

In summary, the conversation discusses a possible recruit who is unable to sign up until January and has a party scheduled with 17 guests. The question is raised about the potential recruiting special for January and whether the $100 credit will carry over. Suggestions are made to have the recruit sign up on December 31st to take advantage of the opportunity to earn PC$ and the potential for an $80 or $100 off kit special. It is also mentioned that if the recruit qualifies in January, it will count towards earning points for a Disney trip.
chefannie
I have a possible recruit who won't be able to sign up until January. In fact she has a party scheduled January 8 with 17 people coming. My question is does anybody know what the recruiting special will be in January? I was hoping that they might carryover the $100 credit into January because this women does not have a lot of money to play around with. That is why she want to become a consultant. She wants to be able to start making some money. Any ideas.

Re: QuestionThey'll probably announce a January recruiting incentive (if there is one) at Leadership. If it is announced before then, it won't be until January's actually here.

Re: QuestionWhy not have her sign Dec 31st??

Re: QuestionThat's what I would do - have her sign Dec 31. Her 60/120 days will start in the first week of January AND she will have extra time to earn PC$! She could even take advantage of the $80 or $100 off the kit.

Re: Question
PamperedDor said:
Why not have her sign Dec 31st??

My idea too...in fact, I'm in the process of getting a recruit signed up just like this since she cannot start until January.

Re: QuestionOh what great minds we all have!!!! :)

Re: QuestionAND when she qualifies you get the points in January towards Disney -there is your recruit, points, she gets extra points towards her trip etc - win win all around - sign that girl - even if $ is an issue - CC won't bill till after show is held - she will make it back then and then some!

Re: QuestionThey deducted my CC immediatly after signing!

Re: Question
candiejayne said:
They deducted my CC immediatly after signing!

That is probably correct, but when a show is "held" and is submitted, PC does not take the $$$ immediately so she won't be billed immediately, and have time for her first check to arrive. So, she probably won't be out very long, if any time. It all depends on the check arrival and billing cycle of your card. At least, I think that is what the previous post if referring to. My new gal is doing the same thing. She is a host turned consultant so she kept her party for her own...signed up before we closed her party...used her CC for the kit and now she'll have her first party as a consultant, get her first paycheck before her CC bill even gets to her on that billing cycle. It worked out perfect for her!

1. What is the purpose of a "Recruiting Special in January"?

The purpose of a "Recruiting Special in January" is to attract and recruit new members or employees during the month of January. This is often done through offering special promotions, discounts, or incentives to those who join during this time period.

2. How can I come up with ideas for a "Recruiting Special in January"?

One way to come up with ideas for a "Recruiting Special in January" is to brainstorm with your team or colleagues. You can also research what other companies or organizations have done in the past for January recruiting specials and use those as inspiration. Additionally, consider what your target audience may find appealing and tailor your special towards their interests.

3. Do I need to have a budget for a "Recruiting Special in January"?

Having a budget for a "Recruiting Special in January" is not necessary but it can be helpful. By having a budget, you can allocate funds towards promoting and advertising your special, as well as any incentives or discounts you may be offering. However, if you do not have a budget, you can still come up with creative and cost-effective ways to attract new recruits.

4. How can I promote my "Recruiting Special in January"?

There are many ways to promote a "Recruiting Special in January." Some ideas include using social media platforms, creating targeted email campaigns, advertising on relevant websites or publications, utilizing word-of-mouth marketing, and hosting informational events or webinars. It's important to consider your target audience and choose promotion methods that will reach them effectively.

5. What are some possible incentives or promotions I can offer for a "Recruiting Special in January"?

Some possible incentives or promotions for a "Recruiting Special in January" include discounted membership or employee rates, free trials, referral bonuses, exclusive merchandise, or access to special events or training sessions. You can also consider partnering with other businesses or organizations to offer joint promotions or discounts. Ultimately, the incentives you offer should be attractive to your target audience and align with your overall goals for the recruiting special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamG