• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come

In summary, "I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef in Denver, Colorado on [Date]. It is open to all consultants, hosts, and customers and offers an opportunity to learn about new products, tips and techniques, and network with others. Exclusive discounts and promotions will be available at the event and registration is required to attend. Further details, such as the exact location, will be announced closer to the event date.
mscharf
I am so excited. I signed my second recruit today, and I am still in my first 90 days. I also have 2 stong leads for two more!!:chef: I am so excited to go to Dever, I already bought my ticket!!

Congratulations Michelle! You will love Leadership conference. It sounds like Directorship is in your future! Keep up the good work!

Fantastic Michelle - see you there.Patty

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go!!!!

Good job, Michelle!

Congratulations! See you in Denver!

I can't wait!! I am really excited that she won't qualify until 2009, so that is 2000 points toward Disney, plus Denver. I will have 5000, before any of my January shows!! HOORAY.

1. What is "I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come" all about?

"I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates the company's second signing in Denver. It is a great opportunity for consultants, hosts, and customers to come together and learn about new products, tips and techniques, and network with each other.

2. Where and when is the "I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come" event taking place?

The event will take place in Denver, Colorado on [Date]. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for updates.

3. Can anyone attend the "I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come" event?

Yes, anyone is welcome to attend the event! It is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, hosts, and customers. We encourage you to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and learn more about Pampered Chef.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions at the "I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come" event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the event. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try something new at a discounted price.

5. How can I register for the "I Signed #2 Today- Denver Here I Come" event?

You can register for the event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the events page on the Pampered Chef website. Registration is required to attend the event, so be sure to secure your spot as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCJenni