• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Open House: Ideas & Suggestions Wanted!

In summary, the consultant sends a flyer, catalog, and a gift bag to potential recruits. The flyer has information about the business, the catalog has more information about the business, and the gift bag has the DVD, Come Join Us booklet, and the 5 and 10 flyer. The consultant meets with potential recruits and answers any questions they have. They also give them a recruiting booklet that has a label that says Date:
Jess_K
has anyone done anything like this? a packet with info in it? or do you just give a flyer and a catalog? I know they have the new catalog pages with more detail. I want to make it fun and exciting to learn more about the biz. I was thinking of making some packets using clear door bags for the open house I am doing on Thursday.

Ideas? suggestions? :)

Thanks!

I have a Come Join Us Booklet and the DVD in a gift bag. I give them a catalog when we meet in person to do their interview.

I saw on here somewhere a consultant giving the potential recruit hot chocolate mix, DVD, Come Join Us Booklet, and a bag of popcorn. I like this idea.

tlag1986 said:
I saw on here somewhere a consultant giving the potential recruit hot chocolate mix, DVD, Come Join Us Booklet, and a bag of popcorn. I like this idea.

I sent mine the DVD with popcorn attached, Come Join Us booklet, the 5 and 10 flyer and the YLYW flyer. I found most everything from here. Oh, and she was very interested in the recipes so I sent her a SBCB too. She and her husband sat down and had "movie night" and she is signing tonight!

What is the 5 and 10 flyer?

I like the idea of sending it with popcorn!

koima said:
What is the 5 and 10 flyer?

I like the idea of sending it with popcorn!

5 sizes of the apron...types of consultants - Catalog/Short-term/Hobby/Part-time/Career

10 most asked questions about starting the business.

I found it here and then put my info on it.

Do they KEEP the DVD? Do you ask for it back? Just curious how that all works. I am meeting with my first potential recruit next week!

nldavis321 said:
Do they KEEP the DVD? Do you ask for it back? Just curious how that all works. I am meeting with my first potential recruit next week!

I have let them keep it if they sign up (so they can pass it on to their potentials) but if they don't sign I do ask for it back.

I just had a meeting with my Director today and she gave me great advise.

1. On your recruiting booklet, put a label that says Date:_________ Time:_________ Place: ______________, then give to potential at time of inquiry. (make sure it's right away!!)

2. When you give it to her, ask her to look over each section and jot down any questions. You will be glad to answer them at your meeting.

3. At the meeting, start with page one and say "Did you have any questions regarding this....?" if No, go on to the next section and say same thing. Keep going until they stop at the section they want to talk about. Answer questions, then at the end of booklet say .......

O K, are you ready to sign up!?!

She said she has lost many recruits by talking toooooo much!!!!

Also, this is more good advise.....

1.) Make her show a "GRAND OPENING!" show. You get $300 profit of the show (since you do the work), she still gets Host Benefits and use all the above as her 1st show of 6 shows to start her business!

2.) Before sending in her kit MAKE SURE SHE HAS AT LEAST 3 SOLID SHOWS set up. This prevents "kitnapping" ;)

Hope this helps!!

1. What is a creative open house?

A creative open house is an event where a space, such as a home or business, is open for visitors to tour and learn more about. It can be a traditional open house with a twist, incorporating unique themes, activities, and decorations to make it more engaging and memorable.

2. How can I make my open house stand out?

Consider incorporating interactive elements, such as games or demonstrations, to engage visitors. You can also offer refreshments, create a themed atmosphere, or provide giveaways or prizes. Another idea is to partner with local businesses or artists to showcase their work or products at the open house.

3. What are some fun themes for an open house?

Some popular themes for open houses include holiday themes, such as a Christmas or Halloween theme, seasonal themes like a spring garden party, or a themed party based on a specific era or culture. You could also choose a theme that ties into the purpose of the open house, such as a "green living" theme for a sustainable home or a "wellness" theme for a health and wellness business.

4. How can I market my open house effectively?

Utilize social media and online platforms to promote your open house and reach a wider audience. Create visually appealing graphics or videos to generate interest and share them on your social media pages, website, and community groups. You can also send out invitations or flyers by mail or email to your target audience.

5. What should I include in my open house itinerary?

In addition to the traditional home tour, consider including activities such as a scavenger hunt, a DIY workshop, or a cooking demonstration. You can also schedule time for a presentation or Q&A session to provide more information about the property or business. Make sure to include breaks for refreshments and socializing as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • Sara Dawn