• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone from Queens, NY? Let's team up for monthly consultant meetings!

In summary, the most popular dish in Queen's, New York is the classic New York-style pizza. Some must-try restaurants in the area include Peter Luger Steakhouse, Momofuku Noodle Bar, and Di Fara Pizza. The best way to get around Queen's, New York is by using the subway system, and some popular attractions include the New York Hall of Science, Flushing Meadows Corona Park, and the Queens Museum. The weather in Queen's, New York varies depending on the season, with summers being hot and humid, winters being cold and snowy, and spring and fall being mild and pleasant.
PamperedbyKaren
Hello, is anyone from Queens, NY or close by? I'm looking for someone to team up with to have monthly consultant meetings with.

I am in Rockland County. Not exactly close - but no too far. I get to Queens in 45 minutes without traffic. I have family in College Point.
Our meetings are typically in Hawthorne, NJ.
Feel free to email me if you ever want to join us!
Sue

[email protected]

Ginger428 is in City Island - I am out in Suffolk County so I think she is closer - Who is your D and up line?

Jillian Grant is my director! I have family out in Suffolk so I'm there all the time, but I have two new recruits and I'm trying to get a few people together to have a meeting in Queens, either Forest Hills or Astoria. Or maybe even Manhattan.

HEY!! I'm from DA BRONX!! Who wants to know.....;););)

Ginger428 said:
HEY!! I'm from DA BRONX!! Who wants to know.....;););)

LMAO!!! To us hicks in Suffolk - its all the same!!! LOL!!! :eek::cool::D

PamperedDor said:
LMAO!!! To us hicks in Suffolk - its all the same!!! LOL!!! :eek::cool::D

LOL.....:cool::cool::cool:

Yeah and once you move out of the city, people all think you talk funny... Accent? I don't have an accent.

Last edited:

1. What is the most popular dish in Queen's, New York?

The most popular dish in Queen's, New York is the classic New York-style pizza. It is a staple in the city and can be found in almost every neighborhood.

2. What are some must-try restaurants in Queen's, New York?

Some must-try restaurants in Queen's, New York include Peter Luger Steakhouse, Momofuku Noodle Bar, and Di Fara Pizza. These are all highly rated and offer a variety of cuisines.

3. What is the best way to get around Queen's, New York?

The best way to get around Queen's, New York is by using the subway system. It is efficient and affordable, and can take you to all the major neighborhoods and attractions in Queen's.

4. What are some popular attractions in Queen's, New York?

Some popular attractions in Queen's, New York include the New York Hall of Science, Flushing Meadows Corona Park, and the Queens Museum. There are also many cultural and historical sites to explore.

5. What is the weather like in Queen's, New York?

The weather in Queen's, New York varies depending on the season. Summers are hot and humid, while winters are cold and can bring snow. Spring and fall tend to be mild and pleasant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Susan M
  • annew