• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Recruit Interview Last Night

In summary, the woman I met last night was interested in booking a show, but then said she was also interested in the business. Her friend showed up, and the three of them were talking about doing the business together. I told them that they had two choices: either both of them signed up and it would be her business, or one of them signed up and the other helped out. I think it would be better for one of them to sign up, since she would be the consultant and her friend would help out as needed.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I met with a lady last night who was interested in booking a show but then said she was also interested in the business. When I got to her house, she said she had a friend who was on her way over who wanted to hear about this also. Well, the friend showed up with her husband so it was 3 of them and 1 of me. I think I did pretty well, it was a little indimidating to have all three of them there. They were talking about seeing how they could do this business together possibly. I told them that they had two choices: for one of them to sign up an dit would be her business with the other helping out or both could sign up and they could help each other out. I told them the latter would probably be better. I know I've read of a few people on here who have had this situation before. Any suggestions that I can throw out there to them?

if 1 buys the kit, one only that person is covered by the insurance. So if the 2nd person does a show & has an "incident", that 2nd person would not be covered. I'd advise them to each pruchase their own kit. From there, they can tag team & work together as they so choose.

peichef said:
if 1 buys the kit, one only that person is covered by the insurance. So if the 2nd person does a show & has an "incident", that 2nd person would not be covered. I'd advise them to each pruchase their own kit. From there, they can tag team & work together as they so choose.

That's what I told them. I did mention if 1 buys the kit, the other cannot do a show or cover for her since she's not covered by the insurance.

HO is pretty strict about this. Not even husbands and wives can share a kit

Nanisu said:
HO is pretty strict about this. Not even husbands and wives can share a kit

Yes, I know they cannot share a kit. If only one signed up, she would be the consultant and her friend would help out as needed.

as I was reading this, my first thought was that they bombarded you with joining their business (another DS).

I'd find out if they were thinking of "sharing" so as to avoid the kit cost, or atleast splitting it. Maybe they need to do a show for kit credit? Also, maybe let them know that we are "independent" and "partnerships" can be tricky.....

I know of a few husband/wife teams. One was at our recent regional training. I have her e-mail if you'd like me to e-mail her with yours so you can chat back and forth.

What was the most interesting question asked during the recruit interview last night?

The most interesting question asked during the recruit interview last night was about the candidate's problem-solving skills. The interviewer presented a hypothetical scenario and asked the candidate how they would approach and solve the problem.

What stood out about the candidate during the recruit interview last night?

One thing that stood out about the candidate during the recruit interview last night was their strong communication skills. They were able to articulate their experiences and qualifications clearly and confidently.

Did the recruit interview last night provide any new insights about the candidate?

Yes, the recruit interview last night provided several new insights about the candidate. One of the most notable was their passion for the industry and their drive to continuously learn and improve.

Were there any unexpected moments during the recruit interview last night?

There were a few unexpected moments during the recruit interview last night. One was when the candidate shared a unique experience they had that demonstrated their adaptability and quick thinking.

Overall, how would you rate the recruit interview last night?

Overall, the recruit interview last night was a positive experience. The candidate was well-prepared and had a strong background, making it an interesting and informative interview for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Zergus
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila