• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Percentage of Our Consultants Work Full Time?

I started with PC in Sept of '06 and have had a part time job since then. 47% of new PC consultants work full time. How many parties a month qualify a person as working full time? 8 parties a month is considered full time.
dpcharlotte
Does anyone know the answer to this ? - would love drop it during interviews.

pt here, but interested too

I believe I heard this statistic a year or so ago. Almost 50%??? Anyone else know?:confused:

I would also like to know the % of consultants who work FT and are AT and ABOVE the Director Level? Is it achieveable having a FT job?

I work full time in a very demanding job, its extremely stressful, and the last 3 months of the year are our most crutial. I'm also a full time "mommy" to my BFs son, and a part time "mommy" to his daughter. With the exception of right now and my BF being laid off, when he is working, he could be working up to 80 hours a week. It doesn't leave me much time for me. I think thats part of the reason I choose PC. I am not able to go get a part time job to help out with bills and such because of the kids. With him working so much, someone has to be home with them. We do have a lot of family thats very supportive though.

I asked the home office once how many directors work full time. They said they didn't keep those statistics. I work full time and have been a with PC since July 04 and a director since Jan 06.

I know my ED has said that very few of her downline actually work PC full-time!
I remember her saying at least 50% of her consultants also hold FT jobs.
I have found it to be quite true.

maybe some computer savy person could do a chef success survey on this. i would be interested in results.

I work full-time as a teacher while I've been a consultant for the last 4 years.

PamperedSheep said:
maybe some computer savy person could do a chef success survey on this. i would be interested in results.

Actually I think we did one awhile back...I'll have to look...

I thought the answer was given in one of the online classes - but cannot remember which one? Am too busy/lazy to do them a 2nd time. ;)

I work full time at a Credit Union, plus cordinator for the concession at my son's school for the athletic boosters, and Ive been doing Pampered Chef for 5 years. I may have my first sign on yet this year. Wish me luck

Just read the Sharing The Opportunity Onlione Class again.

They state: 47% of new PC Consulatnts work full time.

How many parties a month qualify a person as working full time?

Well then at this point I am part time. I am striving to be full time. :O)

When they say 47% of new consultants work full time do they mean with PC or do they mean they have another full time job? I can't see brand new consultants only doing PC..

1. What percentage of your consultants work full time?

According to our most recent data, approximately 25% of our consultants work full time for Pampered Chef. This includes consultants who are actively running their own business and earning a livable income.

2. Is it possible to work as a full time consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is definitely possible to work as a full time consultant with Pampered Chef. Many of our consultants are able to achieve full time status by consistently hosting parties, recruiting team members, and actively promoting our products.

3. Are there any requirements to become a full time consultant with Pampered Chef?

There are no specific requirements to become a full time consultant with Pampered Chef. However, it takes dedication, hard work, and a passion for our products and business to achieve full time status.

4. How does Pampered Chef support and assist full time consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for our full time consultants. This includes training and development opportunities, access to our online community, and a dedicated support team to help with any questions or concerns.

5. Can I work as a full time consultant while also having a regular job?

Yes, many of our consultants choose to work full time with Pampered Chef while also maintaining a regular job. We support all of our consultants in finding a work-life balance that works for them and their individual situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deanna Brown
  • pc_momof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK