• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Recruit Have to Qualify By?

In summary, when a recruit is told they must "qualify by" a certain date, it means they must meet all necessary requirements and standards by that date in order to continue with the recruitment process. The specific requirements vary but often include passing exams, completing paperwork, and meeting age or education requirements. If a recruit does not meet the necessary requirements by the qualification date, they may not be able to continue with the process, but may have the opportunity to reapply later. The qualification date may be extended in some cases, but this is at the discretion of the organization or program. The qualification date may vary for each individual recruit and it is important for them to clarify their own date with their recruiter or program administrator.
ChefPaulaB
I finally have my first recruit signing up :sing:, my question is, will this help my incentives for this year? I have enough points for the level 1, but haven't had a recruit, now if this one signs up now (Dec.) will this count towards it? And does she have to qualify before the end of 2008 or can she just be signed up and qualify later? And if you have 1 recruit signed up does that mean that you have to have another sign up next year for next year's incentives? I totally don't get the whole thing. I had resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't going to get any incentives, but now I'm getting a little excited that I could maybe get at least level 1, and don't want to be disappointed if it's too late. Thanks for any info you can give me!

If she qualifies by December 31 she will count for this year's incentive for you.

If she qualifies after the first of the year she will count for 2009 incentive for you.

She can't count for both years - it needs to be 2 different recruits.

For this year's level 1, you must have 1 recruit who qualifies in 2008 before going inactive.If you want to earn the 2009 incentive, you must have the appropriate number of recruits (1, 4, 7, etc) who qualify in calendar year 2009.

That's what I was afraid of, which means that she probably won't qualify before the end of this year, so I won't get this years incentives :cry:.... oh well, thanks for the info:(.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting your first recruit signed up, that's exciting news! In terms of incentives, it's great that you already have enough points for level 1. As for your recruit counting towards it, yes, as long as she signs up in December, it will count towards this year's incentives. However, she will need to qualify by the end of 2008 in order for it to count. If she doesn't qualify by then, she can still qualify later, but it will count towards next year's incentives. So, it's important for her to try and qualify by the end of the year if possible.To clarify, if you have one recruit signed up, you will need to have another sign up next year in order to qualify for next year's incentives. Each year, you will need to have at least one new recruit in order to qualify for that year's incentives. I hope that makes sense!I'm so glad to hear that you're getting excited about the possibility of earning incentives. It's never too late to try and reach your goals, so keep working hard and see where it takes you. Best of luck to you and your recruit! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. What does it mean for a recruit to "qualify by"?

When a recruit is told they must "qualify by" a certain date, it means that they must meet all necessary requirements and standards by that date in order to continue with the recruitment process.

2. What are the typical requirements a recruit must meet by the qualification date?

The specific requirements vary depending on the organization or program, but they often include passing physical and mental exams, completing necessary paperwork, and meeting certain age or education requirements.

3. What happens if a recruit does not qualify by the designated date?

If a recruit does not meet the necessary requirements by the qualification date, they may not be able to continue with the recruitment process. However, they may be given the opportunity to reapply at a later time.

4. Can the qualification date be extended?

In some cases, the qualification date may be extended due to extenuating circumstances. However, this is at the discretion of the organization or program and should not be expected.

5. Is the qualification date the same for all recruits?

The qualification date may vary for each individual recruit, as it is often based on their specific timeline and progress in the recruitment process. It is important for recruits to clarify their own qualification date with their recruiter or program administrator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Puccalsellate