• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Successful Coffee and Questions Session for Recruits: Tips and Ideas

C
crunchyconmama
Has anyone ever hosted a "coffee and questions" session for potential recruits? If so, how did it go? What would be a better name than "coffee and questions"?

I have 3 hot leads who want to start before the end of the month so I was thinking about having a "coffee and questions" session on Monday the 29th (after Christmas but before the end of the month) to get them together and get excited again about doing PC.

Your thoughts?

sounds like a good idea to me. not sure how I would do it yet. I only have one potential, and she wants to wait until after the 1st of the year, plus she lives in Ohio and I'm in Illinois.

candiejayne said:
sounds like a good idea to me. not sure how I would do it yet. I only have one potential, and she wants to wait until after the 1st of the year, plus she lives in Ohio and I'm in Illinois.

Have you suggested that she sign on 12/31/08 to get that bonus?

Just a thought, if you sign them in January YOU get double points (would be good if you are looking to earn Disney!) Maybe toss in something yourself for them if they sign in January!

vwpamperedchef said:
Just a thought, if you sign them in January YOU get double points (would be good if you are looking to earn Disney!) Maybe toss in something yourself for them if they sign in January!

Double points are only for sales NOT recruiting.

Well that just sucks. Sorry! But even still the points would count towards Disney...

Last edited by a moderator:
vwpamperedchef said:
Well that just sucks. Sorry! But even still the points would count towards Disney...

But if they sign in December then qualify in 2009 then your December recruit DOES count for Disney. so that is good.

1. Has anyone ever hosted a "coffee and questions" session for potential recruits?

Yes, many people have successfully hosted "coffee and questions" sessions for potential recruits. It is a popular and effective way to introduce interested individuals to your organization and answer any questions they may have.

2. How did it go?

The success of a "coffee and questions" session largely depends on the planning and execution. If done well, it can be a great way to engage potential recruits and get them excited about joining your organization. Make sure to have a clear agenda, provide relevant information, and create a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere.

3. What would be a better name than "coffee and questions"?

It depends on the target audience and the purpose of the session. Some alternative names could be "Recruitment Meet and Greet", "Informational Coffee Chat", or "Q&A Session with Potential Recruits". Choose a name that accurately reflects the nature of the event and appeals to your target audience.

4. How can I ensure a successful "coffee and questions" session?

To ensure a successful "coffee and questions" session, it is important to plan and prepare beforehand. Make sure to have a clear agenda and provide relevant information about your organization and the recruitment process. Create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, and encourage open communication and engagement from the attendees.

5. Is it a good idea to have a "coffee and questions" session close to the end of the month?

The end of the month can be a busy time for many people, so it may be better to schedule the session at a time that works for the majority of your potential recruits. However, if the end of the month is the only available time, make sure to send out invitations well in advance and follow up with reminders to ensure a good turnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Koolotus
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pchockeymom