• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sister N Law Wants to Use Her Show Towards Kit

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a Host Program where hosts can earn free or discounted products based on the sales from their show. This credit can be used towards purchasing a kit, which offers a variety of options at different price points. The amount of credit earned depends on the total sales from the show, and the credit must be used within 30 days of the show date. While the credit cannot be combined with other discounts, it can still be used towards a kit that is already on sale.
noelskitchen
I finally after months of taking to my sister n law (who has no money) convinced her to become a consultant. But here's the issue. Well maybe not issue yet. I told her if she hosted a show, she could use a portion of her FREE product towards her kit. She agreed. I told her to be honest and tell people she spoke to that this show will help her start her business and get back on her feet.

I'm putting her show on my website and wanted to put something under the description that would explain to people not only are the products great but that she is doing this to start her business and make some income.

Any ideas. I really want this to work for her.

You might try saying something like this.

"Come by to help out ...... she is thinking of starting her own Pampered Chef Business. Show your support by booking your own show, and earn great free products for your time. You might even offer a free cookbook for any who book that night"

Hi there,First off, congratulations on convincing your sister-in-law to become a consultant! That's great news and I'm sure she will do well.In terms of promoting her show, I think it's important to be transparent and honest with potential customers. You could mention in the show description that your sister-in-law is just starting her business and is using this show as an opportunity to get her feet off the ground. You could also mention that by supporting her, customers are not only getting great products but also helping someone in their journey towards financial stability.Additionally, you could encourage your sister-in-law to share her story and why she decided to become a consultant on your website or social media platforms. People often connect with personal stories and this could help potential customers understand the purpose behind the show.Another idea could be to offer a special discount or promotion for customers who attend the show and mention that they are supporting your sister-in-law's new business. This could incentivize people to attend and support her.Overall, the key is to be genuine and open about your sister-in-law's situation and her goals for starting this business. I'm sure with your support and a little bit of marketing, she will be on her way to success. Best of luck to both of you!

1. Can my sister-in-law use her show towards purchasing a kit?

Yes, your sister-in-law can use her show towards purchasing a kit. Pampered Chef offers a Host Program where hosts can earn free or discounted products based on the sales from their show. This can be used towards purchasing a kit.

2. How much credit can my sister-in-law earn towards a kit?

The amount of credit your sister-in-law can earn towards a kit depends on the total sales from her show. The higher the sales, the more credit she can earn towards purchasing a kit. Our Host Program offers a sliding scale of credit, starting at 10% of sales for shows with $200 or more in sales.

3. Can my sister-in-law use her show credit towards any kit?

Yes, the credit earned from hosting a show can be used towards any kit. Pampered Chef offers a variety of starter kits at different price points, so your sister-in-law can choose the one that best fits her needs and budget.

4. Is there a deadline for using the show credit towards a kit?

Yes, there is a deadline for using the show credit towards a kit. The credit must be used within 30 days of the show date. If your sister-in-law does not use the credit within this timeframe, it will expire.

5. Can my sister-in-law combine her show credit with other discounts or promotions?

No, the show credit earned cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, your sister-in-law can use the credit towards a kit that is already on sale or discounted. This will still count towards her total sales and may even earn her more credit towards the kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies