• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality Near Sacramento, Ca

no, she was the 2nd No big deal Noel...just didn't want others to think she picked up fort and left! LOL You'd be inspired if you met her and hear her story..AMAZING! She was the first Director in California . . . no, she was the 2nd
Bren706
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit that lives in Lincoln, CA which is outside of Sacramento. Thought I would see if there is any Cheffers in that area that would could be a hospitality director for her, before I have my director go through HO. Thanks in advance!

There are few directors in the area... not sure which of them are open to hospitality. Barbara Duke is Roseville and several of her directors under her are local as well...

Ginny (kitchen2u) might know more....

Yep, Ginny is near Sac.

Barbara Duke is no longer in Roseville Area, one of her recruits who was my Hospitality Director lives in Lincoln. Her name is Adria Stoner. She has fabulous meetings. I have her info if you want it.

Barbara Duke IS still in Roseville ~ I was just at her house last week. There are several Directors in Roseville. I would take her, but I'm about 40 minutes from Lincoln and she may not want to drive that far.

Adria may have broken off of Barb's meetings since Barb's house is OVERFLOWED with folks.

Kitchen2u said:
Barbara Duke IS still in Roseville ~ I was just at her house last week. There are several Directors in Roseville. I would take her, but I'm about 40 minutes from Lincoln and she may not want to drive that far.

Adria may have broken off of Barb's meetings since Barb's house is OVERFLOWED with folks.

Oh, excuse me. I've never met Barbara Duke. I was inforemed that she was in California than moved to the East Coast. My mistake.

noelskitchen said:
Oh, excuse me. I've never met Barbara Duke. I was inforemed that she was in California than moved to the East Coast. My mistake.

No big deal Noel...just didn't want others to think she picked up fort and left! LOL You'd be inspired if you met her and hear her story..AMAZING! She was the first Director in California . . .

What are the top restaurants near Sacramento?

The top restaurants near Sacramento are The Kitchen Restaurant, The Waterboy, Ella Dining Room and Bar, Mulvaney's B&L, and The Firehouse Restaurant.

What are some popular hotels in the Sacramento area?

Some popular hotels in the Sacramento area are The Citizen Hotel, The Westin Sacramento, Sheraton Grand Sacramento, Hyatt Regency Sacramento, and The Kimpton Sawyer Hotel.

What are some fun activities to do in Sacramento?

Some fun activities to do in Sacramento are visiting the California State Capitol Museum, exploring Old Sacramento, biking along the American River Bike Trail, attending a Sacramento Kings basketball game, and wine tasting in nearby vineyards.

Are there any must-visit bars or nightlife spots in Sacramento?

Yes, some must-visit bars and nightlife spots in Sacramento are The Shady Lady Saloon, LowBrau, The Golden Bear, Coin-Op Game Room, and The Red Rabbit Kitchen and Bar.

What are some nearby wineries to visit in the Sacramento area?

Some nearby wineries to visit in the Sacramento area are Bogle Vineyards, Clarksburg Wine Company, Old Sugar Mill, and Helwig Winery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • kreaser