• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit: Requesting Changeover Kit Info

However, she will also receive the new consultant calendar and changeover kit. In summary, a consultant who reactivates will receive a changeover kit and calendar, but may also have deductions for changeover shipping and insurance for the months they were inactive. They can call HO if they do not receive these items.
heat123
Silver Member
I have a recruit who submitted her show this week and she was wondering if now that she is active again, will she receive a changeover kit now??? TIA

I think the answer is yes but I'm not totally positive.

what is a changeover kit?

candiejayne said:
what is a changeover kit?

Every spring and winter we get a changeover kit with 25 FREE new catalogs, and some information stuff like sample of recipe card, SBCB I believe and show planner and receipt samples and new products info dvd.

Yes. That's what happened with me. But if she doesn't receive it, she needs to call HO and ask/explain.

Hm, what about the new consultant calander I wonder??

heat123 said:
Hm, what about the new consultant calander I wonder??

I just posted that question! Not about reactivating but new consultants. I didn't get my calendar when I signed late in the year.

I didn't get mine when I signed late in the year either, so I called and they immediately sent me one.

Has everyone already received their new calendars? B/c I just reactivated...if everyone already has theirs, then I'm going to call and get one sent to me.

She should get her changeover kit. Just so she knows, she's probably going to have some taken out of her commission for it too. And, yep, I would either call HO if you haven't yet received the calendars (had mine a few weeks now) or have your recruit call if she doesn't get one.

ChefJoyJ said:
I didn't get mine when I signed late in the year either, so I called and they immediately sent me one.

Has everyone already received their new calendars? B/c I just reactivated...if everyone already has theirs, then I'm going to call and get one sent to me.

Yes, most everyone has received their calanders by now.

What about deducting all the insurance fees every month that she was inactive? Did I read somewhere that those months will All be deducted on her next commmission check?

guess i better call about my planner too! I bet they are tired of hearing from me today... although, they are closed now, so I'll have to wait til they open!

heat123 said:
What about deducting all the insurance fees every month that she was inactive? Did I read somewhere that those months will All be deducted on her next commmission check?
That's correct. Her next commission check will have deductions for changeover shipping ($4.00 for the July one), as well as $2 for insurance for each month that she wasn't already charged.

1. What is included in the changeover kit?

The changeover kit includes a variety of products and materials to help you get started as a new recruit, such as catalogs, order forms, training materials, and product samples.

2. How do I request a changeover kit?

You can request a changeover kit by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out the "New Recruit: Requesting Changeover Kit Info" form on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Is there a cost for the changeover kit?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the changeover kit. The cost may vary depending on your location and the current promotions available. Your consultant can provide you with more information.

4. How long does it take to receive the changeover kit?

The changeover kit typically takes 3-5 business days to arrive after it has been requested. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I customize my changeover kit?

Unfortunately, the changeover kit cannot be customized. However, it includes a variety of essential materials to help you start your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • finley1991