• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Time for Recruiting in December?

In summary, the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion" is a special promotion offered by companies during the month of December to encourage individuals to join their team as new employees. Eligibility criteria may vary, but it is typically open to all individuals hired during December. Benefits can include bonuses, higher starting salaries, or other incentives. To take advantage of the promotion, individuals can apply for a job during December and mention the promotion in their application or during the interview process. The promotion may be a one-time or recurring offer, depending on the company. It is best to confirm with the company directly.
lockhartkitchen
I looked on PC and I can't find a flyer about the extra 30 days in December. I want to send this flyer out to some past possible recruits. Does anyone have this?

You are right, they don't have anything on CC!

It's in Consultant News, not a flyer, but it's stated in there.

Here's something you can use until HO does one up for us....

Attachments

• 12-08 New Consultant Incentive Extra 30 Days.doc
    139 KB · Views: 310
Thanks Ginny! I haven't got my CN yet, it's in the mailbox which my husband lost the key to. I knew I read it somewhere (read CN on line already). Thanks so much. I really want to promote. I need two more.

1. What is the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion"?

The "Dec. Recruiting Promotion" is a special promotion offered by a company during the month of December to incentivize and encourage individuals to join their team as new employees.

2. Who is eligible for the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion"?

The eligibility criteria for the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion" may vary depending on the company, but typically it is open to all individuals who apply and are hired during the month of December.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion"?

The benefits of participating in the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion" can include bonuses, higher starting salaries, or other incentives offered by the company. These can vary depending on the specific promotion and company.

4. How can I take advantage of the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion"?

To take advantage of the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion", you can apply for a job with the company during the month of December and mention the promotion in your application or during the interview process. Make sure to meet the eligibility criteria and follow any specific instructions provided by the company.

5. Is the "Dec. Recruiting Promotion" a one-time offer?

The "Dec. Recruiting Promotion" may be a one-time offer for a specific company or it may be an annual promotion. It is best to check with the company directly to confirm if the promotion is a recurring opportunity or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
SUNSHINE09
  • finley1991