• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Answers About Director Requirements & Benefits

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef director, you must be an active consultant at the Senior Consultant level or higher, have at least 3 qualified personal recruits, and have a minimum of $15,000 in career sales volume. Being a director comes with benefits such as higher commissions, bonuses, and access to exclusive training and resources. To maintain your director status, you must meet monthly requirements and continue to provide leadership and support to your team. Pampered Chef accepts directors from all over the world, but specific requirements may vary by country or region. It is possible to be a director while maintaining a full-time job, as many successful directors have done so.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
I have a gal that may want to sign in December. If she signs she'll be my 2nd so Future Director is in reach... but I had a few questions for those well experienced Cheffers.
Once someone becomes Director, which I'm not close to yet but will be one day, if the person that signed them up is a Director also but loses one of their 5, will they still be considered a Director or will they be lose their directorship and be a FD again? Does a director have personal sales requirements like FD do? I noticed it's $1250 a month in order to get the 1% commission override from recruits sales and personal sales... is it the same for Directors?
Ok, to many questions... any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

The Director policies are on Consultant's Corner, and they go through many of your questions.Directors must have 5 consultants in their first line, do $750 personal sales, and $4000 team sales monthly to retain Directorship and get overrides. If a Director doesn't meet the requirements, they enter the relinquishment cycle, which is 3 months, during which time they have to meet the requirements. If they go all 3 months without hitting them, they go into the repromotion period.

Plus as a director, all consultants in your first line count, not just the ones you've personally recruited, so just because you lose one, you may still have more than 5 in your first line.

I thought that your recruits were your first line , theirs are your second, etc

erinb said:
I thought that your recruits were your first line , theirs are your second, etc

Nope. Your first line is all the people on your team down to and including any Directors. Their first lines are your second line. And so on.

1. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef director?

To become a Pampered Chef director, you must first be an active consultant and have reached the level of Senior Consultant or higher. You must also have at least 3 qualified personal recruits and have a minimum of $15,000 in career sales volume.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef director?

As a Pampered Chef director, you will have the opportunity to earn higher commissions, receive additional bonuses and incentives, and have access to exclusive training and resources. You will also have the chance to build a team and mentor other consultants.

3. How do I maintain my director status?

To maintain your director status, you must meet the minimum requirements each month, including maintaining a minimum of $15,000 in personal sales volume and having at least 3 active personal recruits. You must also continue to provide leadership and support to your team.

4. Can I become a director if I am not a US resident?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a global presence and accepts directors from all over the world. However, you must meet the specific requirements for your country or region.

5. Can I still be a director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef director while maintaining a full-time job. Many directors have successful careers outside of Pampered Chef and use their directorship as a part-time opportunity to earn extra income and pursue their passion for cooking and entrepreneurship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
WendyAebi
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Chef Kearns