• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Better to Sign in Nov. or Dec.?

In summary, the conversation discusses the advantages of signing up as a consultant in December versus November. December recruits get an extra 30 days to their contract which allows them more time to reach their goals. The December special is also considered to be one of the best that PC has offered. The conversation also mentions a recruit who is struggling to get her first four shows and how the December special would have been beneficial for her. The participants of the conversation share their experiences with December recruits and how the extra month has helped them achieve their goals.
turtle15
Do you think it is more advantageous for a new consultant to sign in Nov. or Dec.?

December ...Dec recruits get an EXTRA 30 days to their contract...they get 60 days as their first month!!! Check out December Consultant News ~

I agree with December! What ever product they could have possibly earned this month, they could always buy with their PC$ later. Plus, they may not even get $1000 in their first thirty days with the holidays and such, so there is no guarantee that they would even earn it. December's special is guaranteed!

December here too! I know my Recruit almost wishes she had waited till December 1st because she is really struggling getting those first 4 shows. She had 2 people (Mom and MIL) back out but MIL has had major hernia problems and I understand that. She also thought she had a Vendor booth at her child's school but the organizer gave it to another consultant after talking with my Recruit. That really upset her. She is having her Grand Opening December 12th and I am going to see what I can do to help her make it a huge success. She also had one lady that was at one of my Cooking Shows she helped me at that was her cousin. The lady said at the time she would be glad to do a Show for her so hopefully we can pull that off. I think a lot of people have been putting her off (like they have me) because of Thanksgiving coming up!

I just saw the December special in the Consultant News. I thought this was by far one of the best signing specials that PC has done when it came out last year. I'd love to see some numbers so I can relay to a potential recruit how GREAT this special is and why they need to sign THIS MONTH!! So... those that signed or had recruits that signed in December - how did you do? What did that extra month mean to you?

1. When is the better time to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant, November or December?

The decision of when to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant ultimately depends on your personal preferences and goals. However, many consultants would recommend signing up in November to take advantage of the holiday shopping season and the increased demand for kitchen and cooking products. This can lead to a quicker start and potentially higher sales.

2. If I sign up in December, will I still be able to participate in holiday sales and promotions?

Yes, even if you sign up in December, you can still participate in holiday sales and promotions. Pampered Chef provides all consultants with access to the same sales and promotions, regardless of when they signed up. So you won't miss out on any holiday opportunities by signing up in December.

3. What are the benefits of signing up as a consultant in November?

Signing up in November can provide several benefits, including the opportunity to take advantage of the holiday shopping season, increase your sales and customer base, and potentially earn extra bonuses and rewards. Additionally, by signing up in November, you can start building your business and establishing relationships with customers before the start of the new year.

4. Can I still sign up in November or December if I missed the initial sign-up period in October?

Yes, you can sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant at any time throughout the year. While there may be specific promotions and incentives for signing up during certain months, you can still join the Pampered Chef team and have access to the same resources and support as any other consultant.

5. Will there be training and support available if I sign up in November or December?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides training and support for all consultants, regardless of when they sign up. You will have access to online resources, team meetings, and one-on-one coaching to help you succeed as a consultant. Plus, the holiday season can be a great time to learn and gain experience as a consultant with the increase in sales and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • stefani2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • wmwitt