• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Shyness & Business: Finding Success with Non-Family Consultants

In summary, "Exploring Shyness & Business" is a book that offers insights, strategies, and practical tips for shy individuals to find success in the business world. Its target audience includes shy individuals, business professionals and consultants, and employers. This book stands out from other business guides by specifically addressing the challenges faced by shy individuals and including personal experiences from the author. It can also be beneficial for non-shy individuals in understanding and working with shy individuals. The book is available for purchase in both paperback and e-book formats through major online retailers.
Bren706
Gold Member
My hostess from this weekend may be interested in the business, but her concern was that she was a shy person, so she had asked about doing it together with one of her guests (who has also been to 3-4 of my shows since this summer). The one concern from this guest was the lifting (and that's where the host would come in).

I mentioned about the liability issue, the 1099/commissions issue, but wasn't sure of any other concerns there may be with a non-family team of consultants.

Are there any other concerns that I have not thought about? or does anyone have a success story with a non-family team of consultants?

I think her main concern is her shyness. I mentioned that I am also a shy person, but gained the confidence after doing my first few shows with friends. She mentioned that she used to teach, but she only had to speak to a bunch of children, and not adults.

I still need to talk to the second person also, to see what her interest is as well.

I had a similar question concerning a husband/wife team. Can one just sign and the other be the "helper?"

I dont really know what to say but I did have an idea pop into my head dont know how practical it would be though... If they both join and work together they could always just split the show's so for example week 1 is consultant a's show and week 2 is consultant b's show etc?????

1. What is "Exploring Shyness & Business"?

"Exploring Shyness & Business" is a book that focuses on the challenges faced by shy individuals in the business world. It provides insights, strategies, and practical tips for finding success as a shy person in a competitive business environment.

2. Who is the target audience for this book?

The target audience for this book includes shy individuals who are looking to enhance their business skills, as well as business professionals and consultants who work with shy clients. It can also be helpful for employers who want to better understand and support their shy employees.

3. What makes this book different from other business guides?

This book specifically addresses the unique challenges faced by shy individuals in the business world, providing practical solutions and strategies for success. It also includes personal stories and experiences from the author, who is a shy business consultant herself.

4. Can this book be helpful for non-shy individuals as well?

Yes, this book can also be beneficial for non-shy individuals who work with shy clients or colleagues. It offers insights on how to effectively communicate and collaborate with shy individuals, as well as how to create a more inclusive and understanding work environment.

5. How can I purchase a copy of "Exploring Shyness & Business"?

You can purchase a copy of the book through major online retailers such as Amazon or Barnes & Noble. It is available in both paperback and e-book formats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • heatherstobbs