• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Kit Credit: A Guide for New Recruits

In summary, the conversation discusses a confusion about the kit credit codes and how they work. It is clarified that the host does not need a coupon but the code can be used on their order for up to 6 months. The start date for the kit credit is when the kit is delivered, not when the show is submitted. There is also a question about the limited time offer for $80 or $100 kit credit and it is confirmed that they must sign by 12/31 to use those options.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Okay, I am seriously confused. I have looked around and can find bits and pieces but not enough for me to have a total clue. I found the codes for the kit credit but how do they work? I think someone mentioned a coupon then being sent? How (email or with the show or snail mail)? With this coupon (at least that is what I think it is), do they have to sign immediately? Does their first 30 days start when they sign (online) or when their show is submitted? In order to qualify for the "new product" promotion the recruit would have to sign by the end of this month, correct? So their first 30 days would end at the end of December (if done now).Sorry this is so long winded and confusing. I am just flustered. I have a woman who plans on signing this week or next but I want to have all these answers for her (even though she hasn't asked) and my director hasn't had anyone sign under this promotion so doesn't know for sure.This is my first recruit!Thanks!

The host doesn't need a coupon - that's just a visual aid that you can use at shows or in host packs. If you have a host using the kit credit, you need to submit their show and give it a day or 2 to process, then you can submit the kit agreement. When you submit the show, enter the code on the host's order for the amount of credit they want to use. They have up to 6 months to use it. And their start date is when the kit is delivered, not the date their show is submitted.

I have a question about the $80 or $100 kit credit option. Don't they have to sign on/before 12/31/2008 in order to use that option? Or do they still get that extra as long as the eligble show is submitted on/before 12/31/2008?

They do have to sign by 12/31 to use those 2 options, since they're a limited time offer.

Thanks Ann! I knew you'd be the one to answer!

1. How do I earn kit credit with Pampered Chef?

Earning kit credit with Pampered Chef is easy! You can earn 10% kit credit on every order you place as a consultant. You can also earn additional kit credit by hosting cooking shows and recruiting new consultants.

2. What can I use my kit credit for?

Kit credit can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products, including starter kits, business supplies, and personal purchases. It can also be used to cover the cost of shipping and handling fees.

3. How do I redeem my kit credit?

To redeem your kit credit, simply select the option to use kit credit at checkout when placing an order. The amount of kit credit available will be automatically applied to your order total.

4. Is there a limit to how much kit credit I can earn?

There is no limit to how much kit credit you can earn as a Pampered Chef consultant. The more orders you place and shows you host, the more kit credit you will earn to use towards your purchases.

5. Does my kit credit expire?

Your kit credit does not expire as long as you remain an active consultant with Pampered Chef. However, if you decide to leave the company, any unused kit credit will expire 30 days after your resignation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76