• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Keeping in Touch Until They Sign

In summary, the frequency of follow-ups with potential customers should be every 3-5 days until a response is received. The best way to keep in touch is through personalized communication, such as emails or phone calls, although social media and direct mail can also be effective. It is important to continue following up even if a potential customer is not responding, as they may just need a gentle reminder. However, if multiple follow-ups have been made without a response, it may be time to move on. It is also appropriate to follow up with potential customers on social media, as long as a professional tone is maintained and being too pushy is avoided.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I'm cautiously optimistic...two recruits who want to sign Jan 1. I have asked them to go ahead and line up their first 4-6 shows and invited them to training Jan 10. My concern is that they will have second thoughts and change their minds. What suggestions do you have for staying in touch over the next month?

Thanks so much!!

Susan, I have one of those as well, so I'll be anxious to see the replies!

Do a 3-way training call with both of them on the list of 100 and getting bookings from the Guide to Supporting New Consultants. Offer to check in weekly on how they are doing at getting those shows on the books.Encourage them to get an office area organized and set up some folders. Give them a template in Word to make labels for their catalogs.Give them a Season's Best with an assignment to try a recipe that they will demo in January and report back to you.

Proceed with training as if they are already signed. Then when they get their kits they will be well prepared, confident, and ready to soar!

Invite them to one of your shows to do an observation, show them how easy it is to confirm for them how much they want to do this (and show them from the thank you letter how much you actually earn from the show, a dollar about is always great confirmation!!)

1. How often should I follow up with potential customers until they sign?

The frequency of your follow-ups will depend on the individual and their level of interest. A good rule of thumb is to follow up every 3-5 days until you receive a response.

2. What is the best way to keep in touch with potential customers?

The best way to keep in touch is through personalized communication, such as emails or phone calls. You can also use social media or direct mail to stay connected.

3. Should I continue to follow up if a potential customer is not responding?

Yes, it is important to continue following up until you receive a definite response. Sometimes people may be busy and need a gentle reminder to respond.

4. How do I know when it is time to stop following up?

If you have followed up multiple times and still have not received a response, it may be time to move on and focus on other potential customers.

5. Is it appropriate to follow up with potential customers on social media?

Yes, following up on social media can be an effective way to keep in touch with potential customers. Just be sure to maintain a professional tone and avoid being too pushy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • valsped