• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Kit Credit Payment for Your Start-Up Kit | Tips & FAQs

In summary, a Kit Credit Payment is a payment option for new Pampered Chef consultants to make monthly payments on their Start-Up Kit instead of paying the full amount upfront. The cost of the payment varies depending on the cost of the kit and is divided evenly over 4 months. Consultants can also choose to pay for their kit in full at the time of purchase. No credit check is required for Kit Credit Payment and consultants can still earn commission on their sales, but it will be based on the full price of the kit, not the discounted price paid through Kit Credit Payment.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
My host is closing her show tonight and is going to use some of her FPV towards her Start-Up Kit. :D

My questions: :confused:
How does this work payment wise?
Does she put her order and kit payment on her CC?
Or does she pay for her order and kit payment separately?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
TIA :)

Last edited:
You have to put through her order first and wait for it to be processed before you can order her kit. Then you put through her kit order. Her card will be processed twice.

Hope this helps. And congrats on your new recruit!

p.s. could you please use smaller font? This is very hard to read. thanks. :)

From what I understand.... you code the kit credit on the show..( $20, $40, $60 or $100) submit the show.. and after it is submitted and accepted you will then have her kit credit to put towards signing up. So you can't do both at the same time. Call HO to make sure.. if you submit wrong.. it's wrong

1. What is a Kit Credit Payment?

A Kit Credit Payment is a payment option available to new Pampered Chef consultants to help cover the cost of their Start-Up Kit. It allows you to make monthly payments on your kit instead of paying the full amount upfront.

2. How much does a Kit Credit Payment cost?

The cost of a Kit Credit Payment varies depending on the cost of the Start-Up Kit you choose. The monthly payments will be divided evenly over a period of 4 months.

3. Can I choose to pay for my Start-Up Kit in full instead of using Kit Credit Payment?

Yes, you can choose to pay for your Start-Up Kit in full at the time of purchase. This option is available for those who prefer to have their kit paid off immediately.

4. Is there a credit check required for Kit Credit Payment?

No, there is no credit check required for Kit Credit Payment. This payment option is available to all new consultants regardless of their credit score.

5. Can I still earn commission while making Kit Credit Payments?

Yes, you can still earn commission on your sales while making Kit Credit Payments. However, your commission will be based on the full price of the Start-Up Kit, not the discounted price you paid through Kit Credit Payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookwithtiffany