• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website for New Consultant...???

In summary, the "Website for New Consultant" for Pampered Chef serves as a valuable resource for new consultants to learn about the company, products, and business opportunities. It can be accessed by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website or by creating a new account if you are a new consultant. The website offers a variety of information such as product catalogs, training materials, business resources, upcoming events, and a community forum for connecting with other consultants. The training materials can be used to improve product knowledge, sales techniques, and business strategies. Additionally, the website can be customized to reflect a consultant's personal brand, including a profile picture, updated contact information, and a personalized website link for customers.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
I just signed my first recruit and she was able to sign up for her website today but it won't open up... it just gives a message stating it's unavailable right now and gives her contact info... does anyone know why? If you want to check it out its /cookingwithkatiebeth

Thanks in advance for any response...

It's been a few months since I did mine, but I don't remember it being activated right away. And I think I had to go through the set up process too. Did she do that yet through Consultant's Corner?

I know that she has to qualify before she can accept on-line orders.

She also needs to qualify before she can get the free 90 days.

I had to get my debit card before I could set up the website.

Oh, and she can collect online orders associated with shows, but not individual orders, before qualifying. I haven't yet qualified but I have orders for shows coming in. :)

No outlet yet, either.

What is the purpose of the "Website for New Consultant" for Pampered Chef?

The "Website for New Consultant" is a valuable resource for new consultants to learn about the company, products, and business opportunities. It also serves as a platform for them to manage their business, access training materials, and connect with other consultants.

How do I access the "Website for New Consultant"?

You can access the "Website for New Consultant" by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website. If you are a new consultant, you will need to create an account first by clicking on the "Join Now" button on the homepage.

What information can I find on the "Website for New Consultant"?

The "Website for New Consultant" provides a wealth of information including product catalogs, training materials, business resources, upcoming events, and the ability to track your sales and commissions. It also has a community forum where you can connect with other consultants and ask questions.

How do I use the training materials on the "Website for New Consultant"?

The training materials on the "Website for New Consultant" are designed to help you learn about the products and the business. You can access these materials at any time and use them to improve your product knowledge, sales techniques, and business strategies.

Can I customize my "Website for New Consultant"?

Yes, you can customize your "Website for New Consultant" to reflect your personal brand. You can add a profile picture, update your contact information, and even create your own personalized website link to share with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • GinaG623