• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Guests: What to Say?

In summary, when approaching potential guests for a Pampered Chef party, it's important to highlight the benefits of hosting such as earning free products and learning new recipes. If someone declines your invitation, be understanding and offer to send them a catalog or connect them with another consultant. To encourage guests to bring friends, offer incentives and remind them of the opportunity for their friends to earn free products. If someone is not available on the suggested date, offer to find a different date or suggest a virtual party as an alternative option.
Jennie4PC
I have finally decided to activley recruit and i ahve been asking all my guests when they check out, but I was wondering what you guys say to get them interested. I have been getting alot of I am too busy 1 I got was i am to mean (that was funny). So I am thinking about possibly changing up my wording.

I just ask them when they check out if they are interested in any business information for themselves or anyone else. If they say no, then I move onto hosting a show. If they hesitate, I tell them it's non-obligational, that it doesn't mean they have to sign up.

If they are too busy, they need a job like yours.

Chef Bobby said:
If they are too busy, they need a job like yours.

Thats what my DH says.

Talk to your Director about doing a Step Up to Director training or more detailed recruiting training. These are things you really need to practice and role-play with someone who has experience.

"so, are you ready to do this?" or "don't you want to do this?"
For some reason, the more casual I am about it, the better success I have.

Also, if they say no, and I just ask "why not" they'll usually tell me the same lines we all hear. Then you know that they have though about it. And getting to them to atleast think about it is the first hurdle crossed in the recruiting marathon.

1. How do I approach potential guests for a Pampered Chef party?

When approaching potential guests, it's important to keep in mind that you are offering them a fun and unique experience. You can start by mentioning the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and learning new recipes. It's also helpful to personalize the invitation by mentioning any specific products or recipes that you think the person might be interested in.

2. How do I explain the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party include earning free products, having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends, and learning new recipes and cooking techniques. You can also mention the convenience of having all the ingredients and tools provided for the party, making it easy for the host to just sit back and enjoy.

3. What do I say if someone declines my invitation to host a party?

If someone declines your invitation to host a party, it's important to be understanding and not pushy. You can simply thank them for considering it and let them know that the offer is always open if they change their mind. You can also offer to send them a catalog or connect them with another Pampered Chef consultant for future purchases.

4. How do I encourage guests to bring friends to the party?

To encourage guests to bring friends to the party, you can offer incentives such as a free product or discount for each friend they bring. You can also mention that the more guests they bring, the more fun the party will be and the more products they can try out. It's also helpful to remind them that their friends will also have the opportunity to earn free products by hosting their own party.

5. What should I do if someone wants to host a party but is not available on the suggested date?

If someone is interested in hosting a party but is not available on the suggested date, you can offer to find a date that works for both of you. You can also suggest hosting a virtual party, where the host can invite friends to join from the comfort of their own homes. This is a great option for those who may have busy schedules or live far away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JennyJennJen