• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Still Enjoy Booking Benefits After Signing?

In summary, the Booking Benefit is a reward program for hosts who sign up to host a Pampered Chef party. Hosts can earn free and discounted products by booking and holding a party with at least $200 in sales. In addition to the Booking Benefit, hosts can also earn free and half-priced products, try out new products and recipes, and receive exclusive discounts and offers. The Booking Benefit is valid for 6 months from the date of the party and can be combined with other promotions or discounts for even more rewards.
ChefNic
When the host signs...i've heard they don't get the booking benefit...that they relenquish that booking benefit since they signed....

However, I know one of my recruits took advantage of the 60% off item at one of her booked shows...

Does anyone have any other experience with this? I want to make sure I'm telling my host/recruits right!

Thanks!

They're not supposed to get the booking benefit - it may have slipped through the cracks. I haven't had any experience with this situation, though.

thanks!
My director confirmed it too...
:-(

1. What is the Booking Benefit for hosts?

The Booking Benefit is a reward program for hosts who sign up to host a Pampered Chef party. It allows hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of their party.

2. How do hosts earn the Booking Benefit?

Hosts can earn the Booking Benefit by booking and holding a party with at least $200 in sales. The total sales of the party will determine the amount of free and discounted products the host can earn.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

In addition to the Booking Benefit, hosts can also earn free and half-priced products based on the sales of their party. They also have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and receive exclusive discounts and offers.

4. How long does the Booking Benefit last?

The Booking Benefit is valid for 6 months from the date of the party. Hosts can use their benefits to purchase products from the current catalog or the upcoming season's catalog.

5. Can the Booking Benefit be combined with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the Booking Benefit can be combined with other promotions or discounts. This allows hosts to maximize their rewards and get even more free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pinkunicorn
  • workingontwo