• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exclusive Invite for Start Up Show | Recruiting Event | Dec. 13

In summary, to host a start up show with Pampered Chef, contact your consultant and set a date for the show. There are many benefits of hosting, including earning free and discounted products and host rewards. It is recommended to invite 10-12 guests for a good turnout. Online shows are also an option, and the duration of the show can be adjusted to your preferences.
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have a special invite you use for a recruit's start up show? My host for Dec.13 is going to sign after her show, so, I'd like to put something to that effect on the invites. Do you have something like that?
TIA,
Jane :)

I don't have a document, but this is what I would do, I would mail a letter with the party details with a blurb at the bottom that says something like this:

Come and join the celebration of _______ starting her own business! With all of the support she will get from her family and friends ______ will be off to a great start! Don't forget to bring a friend or two to help her out! Any and all bookings made that night will help support ______'s new business, and as a BIG thank you, if you should decide to book a show with her in her first 30 days, PC will reward you with a charter gift!

Andrea well said.

Brilliant! Thank you! For some reason, by brain is just OFF tonight.

thank you! being in my first 30 days i think helps think this way. i decided against using the kit credit after my show, but I did get one of my 2 bookings at my show to start off with. One of the bookings was actually my consultants sister in law, so she didn't offer her to me, but I understand that, it is her family after all!

1. How do I host a start up show?

To host a start up show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested in hosting. They will guide you through the process and help you set a date for the show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a start up show?

Hosting a start up show is a great way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. You can also earn host rewards, such as free shipping and exclusive discounts.

3. How many guests should I invite to my start up show?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your start up show. This will ensure a good turnout and maximize your chances of earning host rewards.

4. Can I host a start up show online?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are equipped to host virtual start up shows, which allow you to invite guests from the comfort of your own home. Simply let your consultant know that you prefer an online show.

5. How long does a start up show last?

A start up show typically lasts around 2 hours. This allows enough time for your guests to mingle, learn about the products, and place orders. However, the duration of the show can be adjusted based on your preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefmelody
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • CoidgigBese