• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Agreement: How Long to Wait for Kit Credit?

In summary, as a new consultant, you will receive kit credit within 30 days of your first order of $150 or more, which can be used towards future purchases. However, this credit cannot be used towards purchasing your starter kit and there is a maximum amount of $300 that can be earned. Kit credit does have an expiration date of 60 days and you will receive an email notification once it has been applied to your account.
heather223
Gold Member
Just wondering if someone knows this: How long after you submit a show do you need to wait before someone can do the Consultant Agreement online and be able to use their kit credit?

Usually, 24-48 hours after submitting the show. It just needs to get into the order processing system.

It typically takes about 1-2 business days for the Consultant Agreement to be processed and approved after submitting a show. Once the agreement is approved, the consultant should be able to use their kit credit immediately. However, it's always best to double check with the company or your upline to confirm the exact timeline.

1. How long do I have to wait to receive kit credit as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will receive your kit credit within 30 days of your first order of $150 or more. This credit will be applied to your account and can be used towards future purchases.

2. Can I use my kit credit towards purchasing my starter kit?

No, kit credit cannot be used towards purchasing your starter kit. It can only be used towards future purchases of Pampered Chef products.

3. Is there a maximum amount of kit credit that I can receive?

Yes, the maximum amount of kit credit that can be earned is $300. This credit is based on the total sales from your first show and your first $150 order as a consultant.

4. Will my kit credit expire?

Yes, kit credit does have an expiration date. It must be used within 60 days of being issued. After that time, it will no longer be valid and cannot be applied to any future purchases.

5. How will I know if I have received my kit credit?

You will receive an email notification once your kit credit has been applied to your account. You can also check your account balance online to see if the credit has been applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jewel
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jcsmilez