• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Excitement: My Second Consultant Just Signed! | #2 in MLM

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers various benefits such as the opportunity to earn income through sales and team building, discounted access to high-quality kitchen products, and flexible work schedules. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. New consultants receive training and support through online modules, in-person events, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. The commission structure is based on sales and team performance, with bonuses and incentives for top performers. It is also possible to work as a consultant while maintaining a full-time job, making it a great opportunity for those with busy schedules.
heather223
Gold Member
I am so excited, I just signed my second consultant!!:sing: It is so great seeing others get excited about this business! I am so trying to go to Leadership!! :chef:

Last edited:
congrats! im jealous!! id looooove to go to leadership but i just cant commit to signing people until after graduation (31 more days!!)

Very nice, keep going....

Congrats!! That's awesome!! :thumbup: :D

Awesome, keep it going!

If your first one is still active, you get a $100 bonus for promoting to FD before December 1st! Way to go!

Congratulations!!! That's awesome for you.

wadesgirl said:
If your first one is still active, you get a $100 bonus for promoting to FD before December 1st! Way to go!

That is the sad part... she will go inactive on Dec. 1!! :cry:

Congrats Heather! Hope you find #3 soon!

Way to go Heather!!! I'm so excited for you!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through sales and team building. You will also have access to high-quality kitchen products at a discount, receive training and support from experienced consultants, and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through our website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials to get started. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will have access to your consultant dashboard and can start building your business.

What support and training is provided for new consultants?

We offer a variety of training and support options for our new consultants. This includes online training modules, in-person training events, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. You will also have access to our consultant community, where you can ask questions and get advice from other consultants.

What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef consultants?

Our commission structure is based on your sales and team performance. The more you sell and the more successful your team is, the higher your commission percentage will be. We also offer bonuses and incentives for top-performing consultants.

Can I still work as a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and work their Pampered Chef business on the side. You have the flexibility to work as little or as much as you want, making it a perfect opportunity for those with busy schedules.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mscharf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • dkitten13
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • ChefMommyof3Boys