• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant trying to decide whether to sign up potential recruits now or wait until January to take advantage of double points and incentives for Disneyworld. They are advised to make the decision based on what is best for the recruits and their needs, rather than the consultant's desire for incentives. It is also mentioned that new consultants who sign up in December get 60 days to earn their 30 day incentives.
cooknjess
I have a few potential recruits. One is very interested and I am pretty sure she will be joining the PC this month. The other few are still thinking about it. They are good freinds so its not like I will lose contact with them. Should I try and sign them up now or wait until January when I get the double points and the recruit points for Disneyworld??

You need to have THEM make that decision.

If they sign now and don't qualify with their 4 shows or $1250 in sales until January, don't we get the points in January for the new incentive trip? This was a bit confusing. It sounded like this was true? If they qualified in December, then it is not counting toward Disney? Can someone help clarify for me?

cooknjess said:
I have a few potential recruits. One is very interested and I am pretty sure she will be joining the PC this month. The other few are still thinking about it. They are good freinds so its not like I will lose contact with them. Should I try and sign them up now or wait until January when I get the double points and the recruit points for Disneyworld??

You'll get the recruiting points when they qualify, so even if they sign now, you'll probably get those points for Disney. And there are no double recruiting points - it's sales only.

What Ginny said. It needs to be about what is best for them. If they need money NOW, then it is in your best interest to sign them now. I would talk to them and see what their needs are. Also, I would not mention your incentive and want for them to count for Disney.

Another thing is you can start them now and they will be on there way to possibly earning Disney too! Make it about them, not you!

sign when they want to. If you put them on hold, she might change her mind.

Thanks for the input. I have told them it is whats best for them.
I have also told them about Disneyworld and that when they qualify as a consultant you recive 2000 points towards the trip (read on CC).

I have a recruit who is signing in December sometime because she wants to get her points for next year's trip, which works great for me, 'cause I won't be earning any trip this year! :( Oh well, my own fault...just a bad year.

I agree with the others though, it's all about what THEY want.

New consultants who sign in December get 60 days for their 30 day incentives. I have three leads who now want to sign in December instead of in January!!!!

crunchyconmama said:
New consultants who sign in December get 60 days for their 30 day incentives. I have three leads who now want to sign in December instead of in January!!!!

Great new option now for new consultants. I'm going back to my list to contact again with this great offer!

crunchyconmama said:

I missed seeing this announcement...and don't see it on the CC promotions and programs page. This sounds great!

legacypc46 said:
I missed seeing this announcement...and don't see it on the CC promotions and programs page. This sounds great!

It's in the December Consultant News!!!

1. When is the best time to sign up for recruiting, now or in January?

It ultimately depends on your specific recruiting needs. Signing up now allows for a longer period of time to find and attract potential candidates, while signing up in January may align better with your company's hiring cycle.

2. What are the advantages of signing up for recruiting now?

Signing up for recruiting now gives you more time to review and screen potential candidates, as well as the opportunity to get ahead of your competition in finding top talent. It also allows for a longer onboarding and training period before the start of the new year.

3. Is there a difference in the quality of recruits between signing up now or in January?

There is no guarantee that the quality of recruits will be better in one time period over the other. However, by signing up now, you may have a larger pool of candidates to choose from and a better chance of finding the right fit for your company.

4. Are there any disadvantages to signing up for recruiting in January?

One potential disadvantage of signing up for recruiting in January is that it may take longer to find and hire candidates, as many job seekers may have already secured positions at the beginning of the new year. Additionally, there may be a higher demand for top talent, making it more competitive to attract and hire the best candidates.

5. Can I sign up for recruiting now and also in January?

Yes, you can sign up for recruiting at any time that works best for your company's hiring needs. Keep in mind that signing up for recruiting now and in January may result in a larger cost and potentially overlapping hiring processes. It is important to carefully consider your company's resources and needs before deciding on the best time to sign up for recruiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Shannen26lv