• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Promotion Deadline - Earn Free Stoneware with 4 Shows!

In summary, a consultant signed up during a stoneware promotion and was reminded via email to submit $1000 by midnight to earn the free stoneware. She claims to have submitted two shows, but they have not shown up on the IPT. She plans to submit two more shows tonight to meet the requirement of four shows. The speaker is hoping she can pull it off but is unsure why she is holding her shows open for so long. The speaker plans to offer one-on-one support to new consultants, and advises this consultant to contact headquarters for assistance and to stay on top of her to meet the requirements.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had a new consultant sign during the stoneware promotion because she really wanted to earn some free stoneware. So her 30 days is up today and I emailed her last night reminding her that she needs to submit $1000 by midnight tonight to get the stoneware. She swears she's submitted two shows already (nothing has shown up on the IPT - even on the show she submitted in October). She told me she was submitting two more shows tonight to get her 4 shows to earn the free stoneware! UGH! I know I never told her it was 4 shows! I emailed her back to ask her what her shows totals were and to see if she had anyone else who could purchase to help her out to $1000 but I had to go to bed before I got her response. I'm really hoping she pulls this one off but I also don't know why she's holding her shows open so long! Sorry, just needing to vent. I think I need to do a little more one on one time with my new consultants.

I'd advise her to call HO to check on the whereabouts of the shows. Keep on top of her here to get her qualified and to stay active.

Hey there, it sounds like you're dealing with a situation that can be frustrating as a consultant. It's important to make sure that your new consultants fully understand the requirements for earning promotions and rewards. It's possible that this consultant may have misunderstood the requirements or wasn't fully aware of them. It's great that you reached out to her to clarify and offer assistance. It's always helpful to have someone to bounce ideas off of and offer support during those first few months as a new consultant. Hopefully, she is able to meet the requirements in time, but if not, it's also important to remind her that there will be other opportunities for promotions in the future. Best of luck to you and your new consultant!

1. What is the deadline for the Stoneware Promotion?

The deadline for the Stoneware Promotion is currently set for December 31st.

2. How can I earn free stoneware with 4 shows?

To earn free stoneware, you must host 4 Pampered Chef shows with a minimum of $200 in sales at each show. The shows can be in-person or virtual. After the 4th show, you will receive a free stoneware item of your choice (up to $100 value).

3. Can I choose any stoneware item for my free item?

Yes, you can choose any stoneware item from our current catalog with a value of up to $100 for your free item.

4. Can I earn multiple free stoneware items with this promotion?

No, this promotion is limited to one free stoneware item per consultant. However, you can earn multiple free items by hosting multiple sets of 4 shows.

5. How will I receive my free stoneware item?

After your 4th show, your consultant will reach out to you to confirm which stoneware item you would like as your free item. The item will then be shipped to you directly from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Sheila