• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take on the CC Finish 10 Online Course Challenge?

In summary, the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program at Pampered Chef is a career development program that supports consultants in reaching the leadership level. To qualify, consultants must have at least three months of sales and recruiting activity, 1,250 points in sales, and at least one active frontline recruit. Benefits of participating include access to exclusive training and development opportunities, increased support from the Pampered Chef community, and the potential for higher commissions. The program is self-paced and aims to help consultants reach the leadership level within 6-12 months. Even if a consultant is not interested in becoming a leader, they can still participate in the program to receive valuable training and resources to help grow their business and achieve personal goals.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Alright, I need to get my inactive -active, and encourage another to get to Leadership.
Now I see the Challenge on CC -Finish 10 Online Courses . . .
Anyone planning to take this on?

Of course! I'll do anything!

Good luck to you!

I'm gonna do that tonight, if all goes well :) and I have to get on the recruits.. I'd so love to go to Leadership.. and it's perfect.. I wouldn't have to pay for a room!! (I have inlaws in Denver)

just have to get on it.. yikes, November is half over !

Jess_K said:
I'm gonna do that tonight, if all goes well :) and I have to get on the recruits.. I'd so love to go to Leadership.. and it's perfect.. I wouldn't have to pay for a room!! (I have inlaws in Denver)

just have to get on it.. yikes, November is half over !

Go for it Jess! It would be great to meet you!

**bumping!**

I finished 6 of the online training courses. On to the last four! I'm determined to get to Leadership - I want the points toward Disney, and the motivation and enthusiasm to go forward in the business!

Way to go koima!
You know you'll be tested on what you learned! lol

I just checked... I've already completed 9 out of the 10 so I'll be doing the last one! I might even retake some if I ever have time.

What is the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program?

The "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program is a career development program at Pampered Chef that helps consultants reach the leadership level. It provides support, training, and resources to help consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

How do I qualify for the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program?

To qualify for the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant with at least three consecutive months of sales and personal recruiting activity. You must also have a minimum of 1,250 points in sales and at least one active frontline recruit.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program?

Participating in the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program offers several benefits, including access to exclusive training and development opportunities, increased support from the Pampered Chef community, and the potential to earn a higher commission as a leader.

How long do I have to reach the leadership level through the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program?

The "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program is a self-paced program, so the timeline for reaching the leadership level may vary. However, the program is designed to help consultants reach the leadership level within 6-12 months.

Can I still participate in the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program if I am not interested in becoming a leader?

Yes, even if you are not interested in becoming a leader, you can still participate in the "Promote to Get to Leadership!" program. The program offers valuable training and resources that can help you grow your business and achieve your personal goals, even if you do not wish to become a leader at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcont
  • Chefstover2