• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You A Director Who Prioritizes Training For New Recruits?

In summary, Janet recommends that directors communicate with their recruits before training them, and that if you are not a director, your director should train your recruits.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am determined to promote to director!!!!

I have a question for all you directors....

When a cons. on your team recruits do you automatically email the new person and tell them everything they need to do or do you run it by the recruiter first? Maybee the person that did the reecruiting has done this allready?

I am a bit peeved and can't wait till I am in charge of my own team!

I can answer from what my cluster does.I have a recruiter who desperately wants to be a director after 11 years in the business. She does not have the personality for it (emotional issues). She butted in with my first recruit and contacted her and it was annoying! She also was mad when her director who is our ED and my director wanted to train me (WITH PERMISSION). Anyway, bad way to do it...My ED will contact me when I have a recruit, ask if I want to do the training, if we want to do 3-way calls/training, or if she should do the training. I am not a director, but she lets me choose.If you aren't a director, it is your director's responsibility to make sure your recruits are trained but I believe there should be communication with you and the recruit first to see what you want/need.

Thanks Janet... that's my feeling as well.

I know she means well. She is an awesome lady who in the past has had a rockin biz and acheived TPC many times. We just have different personalities!

etteluap70PC said:
I am determined to promote to director!!!!

I have a question for all you directors....

When a cons. on your team recruits do you automatically email the new person and tell them everything they need to do or do you run it by the recruiter first? Maybee the person that did the reecruiting has done this allready?

I am a bit peeved and can't wait till I am in charge of my own team!

I thought my director was training my recruits when I was new and only found out much later that she hadn't even called them. Good thing I was keeping in touch!

Here's what I do:

When someone recruits I offer to do the training and I offer it as a 3 way thing. I copy the recruiter on emails that I send their recruits so they always know what I am telling them. I want my recruiters to appear as the leader to their recruits and to feel comfortable in that role.

I call all new recruits to personally welcome them to the team. I start by asking them what their recruiter has told them so far. If it's a new recruiter I tell the recruit that she is a new leader and I am assisting her in her training by helping the new consultant out. I let her know that I will copy her recruiter on emails and that I will try to make our calls 3 way but she can contact me anytime with questions. Once the recruiter is telling them most everything I start telling their recruits that their recruiter is one of our leaders and that they will do the training but that I am there as a backup. I tell the recruiter that they are doing great and that I am stepping back and letting them take that leadership roll but I am right there for any support they need.

I had to take it upon myself to do training for my new recruits because my Director stood-up my first two recruits for their training. Very bad first impression of our cluster. She scheduled it and forgot (or was over an hour late)....so....now I do it. Good training for me for when I am a Director. We are all aware that some Directors are better than others.

What is "Now More Than Ever" and how is it relevant to Pampered Chef?

"Now More Than Ever" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that highlights the importance of cooking and gathering together as a family or community, especially during challenging times. It emphasizes the value of homemade meals and the positive impact it can have on our well-being and relationships.

What sets the "Now More Than Ever" products apart from other Pampered Chef products?

The "Now More Than Ever" products are carefully curated to help simplify and elevate the cooking and dining experience. They are designed to make cooking at home easier and more enjoyable, with features such as versatile cookware, convenient meal prep tools, and stylish serving dishes.

What is the inspiration behind the "Now More Than Ever" campaign?

The "Now More Than Ever" campaign was inspired by the current state of the world and the increasing importance of coming together to share meals and create meaningful connections. It also reflects Pampered Chef's core values of bringing families and communities closer through the joy of cooking and gathering.

How can I get involved with the "Now More Than Ever" campaign?

There are multiple ways to get involved with the "Now More Than Ever" campaign. You can browse and purchase the specially curated products, share your own cooking and gathering experiences on social media using the hashtag #NowMoreThanEver, and join the Pampered Chef community to connect with others who share a love for cooking and gathering.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the "Now More Than Ever" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly offers promotions and discounts on the "Now More Than Ever" products. You can check the website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • esavvymom