• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit's First Show...need Advice, Please!

In summary, "Recruit's First Show" is a theatrical event where new recruits showcase their talents for the first time. To prepare for the show, it is important to practice, familiarize oneself with the material, and take care of costume/makeup preparations. Advice for the show may come from experienced performers, directors, or acting coaches, and during the show, recruits can expect to showcase their talents and receive feedback from experienced individuals.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I am doing a show tonight for a host who will be joining (YIPEE!!) and I had talked to her about doing this as her “intro” show and that it could be her first show.

Then, I got thinking that if this is her 1st show, then she won’t have the opportunity to use any FPV towards her kit, right?

Any thoughts on how I should approach it??

Oh, and she says she has 15 to 20 people coming. I think she has a lot of great support and should be able to really take off!

If it's her show as a consultant, then she'll get the host benefits and also earn a commission. Plus with a great turnout, hopefully they will show their support and book with her. Which does she want more-- more products and commission, or the kit credit?I think the FPV going towards her starting is good if she is hesitant about spending the $155 up front. So if that's a concern, then have her just be the host, you be the consultant, let her earn the FPV and put it down as kit credit. At the show you can go over the booking and ask the guests who would like to host a show to help out Susie Recruit--then give her the bookings.But Congrats on your recruit and her having a great turnout possibility! :)

I would make it her intro show by YOU doing the show and generate the bookings for her business - YOU keep the commission - she gets the Host benefits and can use the benefits towards her kit if she wants - SHE can sign at the show.

Q: What is "Recruit's First Show"?

"Recruit's First Show" is a theatrical event where new recruits or performers showcase their talents for the first time.

Q: What kind of advice is needed for "Recruit's First Show"?

The advice needed for "Recruit's First Show" may vary, but some common areas include stage presence, acting techniques, and costume/makeup tips.

Q: Who can provide advice for "Recruit's First Show"?

Experienced performers, directors, or acting coaches are great resources for advice on "Recruit's First Show". You can also seek guidance from fellow recruits or members of the production team.

Q: How can I prepare for "Recruit's First Show"?

To prepare for "Recruit's First Show", it is important to practice your performance, familiarize yourself with the script or material, and take care of any necessary costume or makeup preparations. It is also helpful to stay calm and focused before the show.

Q: What should I expect during "Recruit's First Show"?

During "Recruit's First Show", you can expect to showcase your talents in front of an audience. You may also receive feedback or critiques from experienced performers or directors to help you improve for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • lisamac