• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck With Recruiting: Seeking Advice on Making Calls or Sending Emails

In summary, the person is having trouble making calls to potential recruits and is considering sending emails instead. They are asking for advice and one suggestion is to make the conversation about the potential recruit's interests and goals. Another suggestion is to involve the director in a three-way call to take pressure off.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have a couple recruit leads and I'm having the hardest time making the calls!? I have email addresses...so I'm leaning more towards sending an email? I know it's horrible...I just feel like I can't make the call?? Can anyone give me advice...or help me with this problem??

Did you give them any infomation about the biz?
I would call instead of emailing.

When calling say something like:

It’s been so nice to meet you at (name). You expressed interested in learning more about the Pampered Chef business opportunity. We have a Training Meeting on the (date). Or would you prefer to meet with me one-on-one so we can talk more. *If they are not interested in Joining, ask about Hosting.*

Call your director and do a three way call.

PCCHeather0506 said:
I have a couple recruit leads and I'm having the hardest time making the calls!? I have email addresses...so I'm leaning more towards sending an email? I know it's horrible...I just feel like I can't make the call?? Can anyone give me advice...or help me with this problem??

I have found that making it about finding out what interests her about PC is the best way. You must take the focus off of you and put it on her. Find out her carrot. Is it extra money? Is it getting out and having fun? Is it meeting new people? If it's extra money, then ask her how much extra per month she'd like to make. In my first interview, I asked her that. She said $200 and I said "that's only 2 or 3 shows per month". then she said "and if I hold more shows, then I make more money" (the light bulb came on!). "Yes" I said. When you find out why she's interested then you can show her how PC can help her achieve those goals.

DebbieJ said:
Call your director and do a three way call.

This is a good idea. Totally takes the pressure off!!

1. How can I make my recruiting calls or emails more effective?

To make your recruiting calls or emails more effective, it is important to have a clear and concise message. Make sure to highlight the benefits of joining Pampered Chef, such as the flexible schedule, earning potential, and company culture. Additionally, personalize your message by mentioning the recipient's name and past experiences that make them a good fit for the company.

2. How many calls or emails should I send out per day?

The number of calls or emails you send out per day will depend on your personal schedule and availability. However, it is recommended to set a goal of reaching out to at least 10 potential recruits per day. This will ensure that you are consistently making efforts to grow your team.

3. What should I do if someone is not interested in joining Pampered Chef?

If someone is not interested in joining Pampered Chef, it is important to thank them for their time and politely ask if they know anyone who might be interested. Keep the conversation positive and professional, as they may change their mind or refer someone else to you in the future.

4. Is it better to call or email potential recruits?

Both calling and emailing can be effective ways to reach potential recruits. However, it is important to consider the preferences of your target audience. Some people may prefer a phone call, while others may prefer an email. It may also be beneficial to mix up your approach and use both methods to reach a wider audience.

5. How can I stand out from other recruiters?

To stand out from other recruiters, you can focus on building genuine relationships with potential recruits. Take the time to get to know them and their interests, and show that you genuinely care about their success. Additionally, offer unique incentives or promotions to entice them to join your team. Finally, make sure to follow up and stay in touch, even if they are not ready to join at the moment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • stefani2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • ChefBevShu